KH3/FF15 might come to WiiU

#11skypunchPosted 10/20/2013 10:44:17 PM
Who cares about kh3 and ffvx when we have tetsuya takahashi at nintendo making xeno games!
#12quickposterPosted 10/20/2013 10:46:56 PM
I can't believe people are actually losing sleep over these when the chances are X will turn out far superior.

FF XV gets on PS4 and that can redeem the game? Nintendo haters are running out of ammunition if they are using a current FF game to rub it in.
#13AkaneJonesPosted 10/20/2013 11:02:34 PM
The_Rami posted...
Neither of these franchises have EVER been on a nintendo console. I'M SO SMART YEAAHH

So Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy V, & Final Fantasy VI don't exist(and neither does Final Fantasy IV the after years) Right. If we are going to make technicalities by saying consoles Final Fantasy XV is just a numbered Final Fantasy, and no longer a XIII spin off. Besides Nintendo DS got the sequel side-game spin-off to Final Fantasy XII so the not on Nintendo "blank" entry for post VI Final Fantasies is irrelevant. And even if it did apply it seems to only apply to FFVII to FFX if at all.

Not that most of us really care about Nintendo getting Final Fantasy XV. It's Kingdom Hearts 3 people want, and it's understandable.
#14SevynePosted 10/20/2013 11:09:50 PM
The_Rami posted...
IcedEarthaholic posted...
The_Rami posted...
Neither of these franchises have EVER been on a nintendo console. I'M SO SMART YEAAHH

If you say so XD, personally, I could give a flying **** about Kingdom Hearts 3. The fact that Utada (sorry, hate her) is returning to apparently record a new song for it = no buy for me.

the only good KH game is the first one <--- fact

they're all so easy and cash graby.. i cant believe people like them.

The first one was really good yeah, but I'm guessing you never played Birth by Sleep? That one was easily the best one imo. I don't think anyone can honestly say that one was bad.
#15quickposterPosted 10/20/2013 11:11:33 PM
Why do people want KH3 though? If Square Enix have screwed every FF this gen why would Kingdom Hearts 3 be any different? They design their HD games in the mindset of what western audiences want (or what SE think they want).
#16skypunchPosted 10/20/2013 11:32:56 PM
quickposter posted...
Why do people want KH3 though? If Square Enix have screwed every FF this gen why would Kingdom Hearts 3 be any different? They design their HD games in the mindset of what western audiences want (or what SE think they want).

Exactly. I can't believe that there are people out there still putting their faith in SE.

Also, what does KH3 and FFVX have that X doesn't? We're already getting a better RPG from Monolithsoft and Nintendo and there's still people begging for SE to bring kh and ff to wii u. Ungrateful!
#17darkjedilinkPosted 10/21/2013 3:00:51 AM
AkaneJones posted...
Not that most of us really care about Nintendo getting Final Fantasy XV. It's Kingdom Hearts 3 people want, and it's understandable.

Speak for yourself - between the two, the only one I'd want to see is FF15.

Even though I know I'd hate it, like I've hated every FF from 7 on, due to their preference of graphics over gameplay and crappy stories versus something truly meaningful that has only gotten worse with each FF.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#18GamerRafPosted 10/21/2013 3:09:36 AM
Ranmaru-2 posted...
The_Rami posted...

It hasn't been on xbox before either. Yet there's an xbone version of it. Meanwhile 4 KH games have come to nintendo handhelds.

SE would sell maybe 50k copies. So it's not worth the extra effort and trouble to port it to the Wii U. PS4 and Xbone have similar PC architecture while the Wii U doesn't and no trophies or achievements.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#19darkjedilinkPosted 10/21/2013 3:57:21 AM
GamerRaf posted...
Ranmaru-2 posted...
The_Rami posted...

It hasn't been on xbox before either. Yet there's an xbone version of it. Meanwhile 4 KH games have come to nintendo handhelds.

SE would sell maybe 50k copies. So it's not worth the extra effort and trouble to port it to the Wii U. PS4 and Xbone have similar PC architecture while the Wii U doesn't and no trophies or achievements.

XBOne won't sell in Japan. This makes a Japanese company supporting an American company over another Japanese company very odd.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#20Fisto81Posted 10/21/2013 4:40:15 AM
TC is right. I have seen NOTHING from KH3 and FFXV that couldn't be done on the Wii U pretty easily. And I bet Wii U could run them at 1080p seeing as it has an easier time hitting 1080p than PS4 or Xbone LOL.

Anyway I don't give a damn about those games. FF used to be ok in the 16 bit days. You know, back when you actually played the game instead of watching a movie.