Batman Arkham Origins is out on Friday, does anyone care?

#101DBPanterAPosted 10/24/2013 8:13:31 PM
Iokua posted...
DBPanterA posted...
People act like missing on-line is a huge deal breaker. If you read or saw interviews about this portion of the game, I personally believe it is not a deal breaker.

The Wii U version is $10 cheaper to make up for it. So, buy the game on Wii U sans multi-player for $50, or get multi-player on another console and spend $10 more....

Or buy the PC version, pay $10 less and get the multiplayer. Hell, go to Green Man Gaming and get it for $37.50.

Yes, you are correct. It doesn't matter how people chose to play this game and I hope that those that do play it enjoy it greatly.

I feel it will sell less than Arkham City because, as much as people bash Michael Pachter, the fact is a vast percentage of video game players are immersed in GTA V. One of my friends plays for several hours a day doing a racing sequence on-line that he calls "Mario Kart for Adults" due to the fact you can use guns to take out other drivers tires, or the driver themselves.

Arkham Origins also did not receive the large television advertizing campaign that other games have received in the last several months.

I don't know, I can't wait to play it tomorrow. But there may be some "Batman Fatigue" with the release of the movie last summer, news of Ben Affleck putting on the mask, and key voice actors from the series not returning for this game.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#102PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/24/2013 8:45:45 PM
DBPanterA posted...
Iokua posted...
DBPanterA posted...
People act like missing on-line is a huge deal breaker. If you read or saw interviews about this portion of the game, I personally believe it is not a deal breaker.

The Wii U version is $10 cheaper to make up for it. So, buy the game on Wii U sans multi-player for $50, or get multi-player on another console and spend $10 more....

Or buy the PC version, pay $10 less and get the multiplayer. Hell, go to Green Man Gaming and get it for $37.50.

Yes, you are correct. It doesn't matter how people chose to play this game and I hope that those that do play it enjoy it greatly.

I feel it will sell less than Arkham City because, as much as people bash Michael Pachter, the fact is a vast percentage of video game players are immersed in GTA V. One of my friends plays for several hours a day doing a racing sequence on-line that he calls "Mario Kart for Adults" due to the fact you can use guns to take out other drivers tires, or the driver themselves.

Arkham Origins also did not receive the large television advertizing campaign that other games have received in the last several months.

I don't know, I can't wait to play it tomorrow. But there may be some "Batman Fatigue" with the release of the movie last summer, news of Ben Affleck putting on the mask, and key voice actors from the series not returning for this game.

Just curious, your friend that says this, is he actually an adult?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#103bladegash666Posted 10/24/2013 9:53:00 PM
SkyD1ddY posted...
I'm getting it for my PS3 with the collectors edition payed off.

---
"Listen you protein guzzling buffoon-"
"That sentence had too many syllables , APOLOGIZE!"
#104PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/24/2013 10:01:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]