People hate Sonic because its the only exclusive being released that day

#11CasualGamersPosted 10/22/2013 5:35:32 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
I know that you know you're making the Wii U look even more pathetic than it is with these threads, TC.

Just a friendly reminder that reverse-trolling is only about, oh, a few millenniums old. It's also called a "con".

So have fun! Just don't go thinking you're being too original. ;)

I don't think you know what a con is.
#12ssjgohhkuPosted 10/22/2013 6:04:54 AM
CasualGamers posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
I know that you know you're making the Wii U look even more pathetic than it is with these threads, TC.

Just a friendly reminder that reverse-trolling is only about, oh, a few millenniums old. It's also called a "con".

So have fun! Just don't go thinking you're being too original. ;)

I don't think you know what a con is.

You can't expect that from Sony Ponies.
#13superbowl54Posted 10/22/2013 7:02:02 AM
-great
-Sonic

pick one
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Devil May Cry "fans" make up the worst community in gaming. Why do they hate black hair so much?
#14NintendoXGames(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 12:55:02 PM
superbowl54 posted...
-great
-Sonic

pick one

sonic is great
#15Jian_ZiPosted 10/22/2013 3:24:33 PM
I hate Sonic because I wish Sega would make something else besides Sonic. They have so many good series they've ignored for years and have instead focused on nothing but Sonic.
#16sonic777Posted 10/22/2013 3:50:33 PM
NintendoXGames posted...
The other consoles only get multiplatform titles that day while the WiiU gets a great EXCLUSIVE title, the other consoles are jealous

Correct.

Have a dog biscuit for being a good boy.
---
Looks like general sporting banter to me and calling someone butthurt and calling them the donkeys isn't that big of a deal either. - When Moderator Uses Brain
#17ssjgohhkuPosted 10/23/2013 1:05:00 AM
sonic777 posted...
NintendoXGames posted...
The other consoles only get multiplatform titles that day while the WiiU gets a great EXCLUSIVE title, the other consoles are jealous

Correct.