Let me tell you why Sonic Lost World is a great game.

#1AdamLazarusoPosted 10/22/2013 3:50:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XyGADwQ.jpg

Because of that right there.

That is Nintendo promising us that this game meets their high standards of quality and I for one trust Nintendo. They've proven plenty of times before that integrity is more important to them than anything else and I know for a fact that they wouldn't lend their Seal of Quality to an inferior product.

So can we just stop all of this silly discussion about reviews? It's obvious that those people just don't know how to play the game!
---
We should make a verbal agreement to only kiss each other.
#2DarkAdonis123Posted 10/22/2013 3:52:20 PM
That seal stopped mattering back in the 90s. Did you forget about all the shovelware on the Wii?
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#3KGTriggerPosted 10/22/2013 3:52:20 PM
But I hate Sonic and his entire fanbase.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089, pm for steam ID
#4CranberryPSOPosted 10/22/2013 3:57:03 PM
The Nintendo Seal of Quality is a guarantee that the game (or accessory) is authorized, legal, and compatible with your system. It has nothing to do with how enjoyable the product is. For one thing, fun is subjective and thus there is no way Nintendo can guarantee that you'll ever find any particular game to fit what you perceive as "quality".

In short, the seal means "This is something we approved of and it will work with your system."
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 3
#5AdamLazaruso(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 3:57:48 PM
CranberryPSO posted...
In short, the seal means "This is something we approved of and it will work with your system."

Why would Nintendo approve of any game that isn't any good?
---
#6CranberryPSOPosted 10/22/2013 4:04:31 PM
How could Nintendo possibly know if you'll think some game is "good" or not? Everyone has different opinions on that.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 3
#7mahboiPosted 10/22/2013 4:04:52 PM
People are really responding to this topic seriously?
---
E means "Everyone", not "Eleven and under". Agrees: 63
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior, and am proud of it.
#8AdamLazaruso(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 4:06:07 PM
CranberryPSO posted...
How could Nintendo possibly know if you'll think some game is "good" or not? Everyone has different opinions on that.

That's true with the more borderline cases but there are plenty of games that are objectively good and there are plenty of games that are objectively bad.

Nintendo don't let the games that are objectively bad onto their system because it wouldn't get the Nintendo Seal of Quality. That's why GTA V isn't on the Wii U.
---
#9HowatizerPosted 10/22/2013 4:10:13 PM
Don't feed the troll.

The Nintendo Seal of Quality was introduced to combat the poorly made NES games being made by unauthorized companies.
---
If you hack/mod/exploit/dupe in online games or are in support such things, you are the literal scum of gaming. Only a moron would argue otherwise.
#10crucialPosted 10/22/2013 4:10:41 PM
GTA5 is not on the Wii U because R* knows the Wii U is garbage and has no fan base,besides the way Wii U is selling they should be begging R* for a good 3rd party game,instead you get Sonic and Wonderful 101 lol have fun with all that heh.