Can we just admit Nintendo should get out of hardware

#1GoreGamerPosted 10/24/2013 3:23:01 AM
and stop hogging the games that people actually cared about on systems that nobody wants? It's always the same story 'I dont buty for 3rd party blah blah blah Mario is what I buy for' etc etc

It would be so much better for the industry if Nintendo just bowed out and do what Sega is doing.

Wii U- not selling because of how bad the WII was and because everyone knows it will be outdated in 6 months.

WII- Over hyped toy with graphics barely better than the PS2.

GC- Decent console, yet without GTA = fail.

N64- Cartridges. Enough said.

ATM Nintendos policy seems to be to turn out a subpar console and make every Nintendo fan buy it by putting Mario and Zelda as hostages.
#2GoreGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 3:28:59 AM
* Except for handhelds
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 10/24/2013 3:29:20 AM
Can we just admit you should get out of this board?
#4BobGuy128Posted 10/24/2013 3:34:32 AM
No one has ever said this before. You are the first person to ever suggest Nintendo drop all support for consoles to go all software. What an original idea!

You can practically smell the sarcasm dripping off this post.
---
The terms "casual" and "hardcore" are meaningless, please stop using them.
Now playing: Pokemon X
#5woody71Posted 10/24/2013 3:41:02 AM
/sigh

just because you don't like it doesn't mean nobody else does

personaly I like the wiiu I use it at least once a day to browse the internet and to play games without changing my tv

also I like the line up it has now and that is comming I live of dissability(physical) welfare and don't have much to spend so a underpowered cheap console is a good thing for me as for many others

and I do not care about shiny new graphics I still play games like doom, quake and many more my only regret is that there isn't more ram but meh as long as they make up for it with fun gameplay im good
---
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif
#6IzecPosted 10/24/2013 3:45:46 AM
I'd prefer they just make better consoles.

Like, imagine if Nintendo had both their first-party titles and a PS4 equivalent. They'd destroy everyone.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#7AvirosbPosted 10/24/2013 3:48:32 AM
GoreGamer posted...
and stop hogging the games that people actually cared about on systems that nobody wants?

If they don't want to fork out the money for the system then they just don't want the games bad enough.
'S as simple as dat.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#8GencoilPosted 10/24/2013 3:55:52 AM
GoreGamer, the people who actually care about the games go out and buy a Wii U.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#9darkus_fPosted 10/24/2013 3:57:49 AM
Izec posted...
I'd prefer they just make better consoles.
Like, imagine if Nintendo had both their first-party titles and a PS4 equivalent. They'd destroy everyone.

This.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
#10Too_many_namesPosted 10/24/2013 4:00:16 AM
GoreGamer posted...
Wii U- not selling because of how bad the WII was and because everyone knows it will be outdated in 6 months. It's nice jumping into conclusions.

WII- Over hyped toy with graphics barely better than the PS2. Of course.

GC- Decent console, yet without GTA = fail. Did I just read what I think I read?

N64- Cartridges. Enough said. No, you just said the word "cartridges". These hurt the sales of the system, not the quality of its games.

The above post got progressively worse. Posting in a "listen to me, because I know best" way, while the contents of your post are garbage-worthy is truly wonderful...

...and quite common, unfortunately.
---
I killed that old man because his paradox was messing with my head.