People who want Nintendo to leave hardware are selfish

#31ResponderPosted 10/24/2013 10:26:58 AM
Pigfarts posted...
B/c the last 2 home systems that nintendo produced are garbage, its well known how underpowered they are. Gameinformer ripped them pretty hard in their latest magazine, almost all other publication have ripped them hard.

Sources, please.
#32DiscostewSMPosted 10/24/2013 10:33:15 AM
If Nintendo stuck with hardware handhelds and were software-only for consoles, then that might complicate other handhelds, like people would complain "Why isn't Mario on my non-Nintendo handheld? He's on my non-Nintendo console!"
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#33Golden MavenPosted 10/24/2013 10:33:35 AM
Motobug321 posted...
I've posted this link before, and I'll post it again.
http://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-doomed-not-likely-just-take-look-how-much-money-its-got-bank/

Keep posting that link. It seems like the only defense fanboys can come up with these days.

Now ask yourself this question - how long will investors put up with sub-par performance on the market?
#34icarus231Posted 10/24/2013 10:48:15 AM
Golden Maven posted...
Motobug321 posted...
I've posted this link before, and I'll post it again.
http://www.gamesradar.com/nintendo-doomed-not-likely-just-take-look-how-much-money-its-got-bank/

Keep posting that link. It seems like the only defense fanboys can come up with these days.

Now ask yourself this question - how long will investors put up with sub-par performance on the market?

That's a good question but seeing as Sony's investors still let them make a PS4 after all the losses and financial trouble I would say a long time, especially since the 3ds is a mint.
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#35Capace23Posted 10/24/2013 10:58:48 AM
Jackal posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I think Nintendo should stick to handhelds, and make multiplat games for home consoles. Whiny fanboy opinions are not going to change that.

This isn't bad idea. I think they would be better going back to a 3rd party console software maker while holding onto the handheld market.

It is a terrible idea. Nintendo's output would be worse then Sega's. People complain about to many Pokemon and Mario titles now, but that is all you would get with the occasional Zelda thrown in every five years.
#36Eordaz9634Posted 10/25/2013 8:16:23 PM
The day when Nintendo stops making hardware is when Lionel Messi plays for Real Madrid which both will not happen.
#37Eordaz9634Posted 10/25/2013 8:23:45 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I think Nintendo should stick to handhelds, and make multiplat games for home consoles. Whiny fanboy opinions are not going to change that.

No they shouldnt. And you are the whiny one for wanting this to happen. Please go and grow some huevos.
#38quickposterPosted 10/25/2013 8:26:22 PM(edited)
I have never read a single justified reason why Nintendo should leave hardware other than either "I don't like the systems" or "I don't want to buy the console". Those aren't justified reasons. There are genuine reasons existing why Microsoft should leave the industry.