Nintendo need to stop milking Mario!

#1coolguy_23Posted 10/24/2013 11:30:25 AM
How many Mario games have came out the past years of 2012-2013? 10? I mean 3D world is just a rehash (Yes it is It's pretty much 3D Land 2.0" Idk why you people act like this is something "BRAND" New. What about the Franchises what get NO games for years now?

F-Zero,Star Fox, Metroid,hell Ice Climbers!!!! I mean they should've just called the Wii U the

"Mario U" because that's all I see. Mario is becoming the CoD of Nintendo right now. That's why 3rd party is running away because Nintendo seems to only have intrest in MARIO, and Maybe Zelda.

"Before you call me Troll like an idiot please explain why you want More and More Mario on your Wii U instead of other games that get no love"

They should've NOT Made 3D world, or Luigi U, and probably focused on an Actual Mario game that has a story, amazing boss fights, awesome characters, story, levels, music, Which hasn't happened since Galaxy 1.

Summary " Stop Milking Mario, give him a break, Why do you want more and more Mario, instead of the other Franchises.
---
"Want Soul Calibur II HD for Wii U? Beg for it" -Namco.
#2Rasputin77Posted 10/24/2013 11:31:22 AM
When you tug the teat, and cash comes out, it's hard to stop tugging! =D
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
The "coddled generation" bit of the week: http://alturl.com/m63a8
#3iKhan88Posted 10/24/2013 11:33:22 AM
I was expecting a joke topic
---
Any sig ideas?
#4EndgamePosted 10/24/2013 11:33:42 AM
Ice Climbers? seriously?! there's a reason they were in obscurity hell before Sakurai for some reason (a sign he was slipping early on) put them in Melee over actual NES era icons like Little Mac

Ice Climber is a horrible game
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#5segagamerPosted 10/24/2013 11:33:57 AM
Japanese mario 64 Promotional milkshakes?
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
#6New LinkPosted 10/24/2013 11:36:06 AM
I expected "they should start with Peach. "
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#7coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:40:35 AM
I need nintendo needs to shove their casual titles onto the 3DS since it seems that, that's what the casuals are digging into now. New Leaf was good proof of that.
---
#8Oni_TaedoPosted 10/24/2013 11:43:56 AM
New Link posted...
I expected "they should start with Peach. "

Well, have you SEEN her in SSBU?!
I don't normally pay attention to video game breasts, but when a character goes from being flatter than Mathew Broderick's acting, to a low C-cup, you freaking notice.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#9EarthViperPosted 10/24/2013 11:46:51 AM
It amazes me that people are so short sighted to think Mario and Pokemon are the reason we don't see and/or see less of other Nintendo games.

Do you all think Nintendo has a money tree in their backyard and they just decide to do nothing with all that free money but make more money with their two most lucrative franchises? Really? Is that how your feeble grasp on business works?

Mario and Pokemon are in fact the reason we DO see other Nintendo games. That's where the funding comes from.

You think the first appearance of Kid Icarus in 2 decades funded Mario 3D World? You think Punch Out Wii funded Pokemon Black/White? Nope, it's the other way around.

It's the same reason people need to quit crying SE keeps porting and remaking FF1-6 and DQ1-7...you wouldn't have TWEWY and Bravely Default without them. The same reason Sega doesn't just "retire" Sonic just because wannabe critics love to say he's sucked since the Genesis. The same reason Capcom releases 5 versions of every Street Fighter. etc etc etc
---
You do not define what is good and what is bad; only what you like and what you don't.
#10coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:51:26 AM(edited)
EarthViper posted...
It amazes me that people are so short sighted to think Mario and Pokemon are the reason we don't see and/or see less of other Nintendo games.

Do you all think Nintendo has a money tree in their backyard and they just decide to do nothing with all that free money but make more money with their two most lucrative franchises? Really? Is that how your feeble grasp on business works?

Mario and Pokemon are in fact the reason we DO see other Nintendo games. That's where the funding comes from.

You think the first appearance of Kid Icarus in 2 decades funded Mario 3D World? You think Punch Out Wii funded Pokemon Black/White? Nope, it's the other way around.

It's the same reason people need to quit crying SE keeps porting and remaking FF1-6 and DQ1-7...you wouldn't have TWEWY and Bravely Default without them. The same reason Sega doesn't just "retire" Sonic just because wannabe critics love to say he's sucked since the Genesis. The same reason Capcom releases 5 versions of every Street Fighter. etc etc etc

Then where are the games? All I have seen was Pikmin 3 and SSBU.....

Metroid? Star-Fox, F-Zero,MOTHER????.
---