If the Wii U's specs were as good as ps4, would people stop complaining?

#1locky723Posted 10/24/2013 12:30:17 PM
I think it'd help... But people would just complain about something like like "too much mario" or "no 3rd party support" (because 3rd parties would find SOME other excuse not to devolop for Nintendo)

Agree? Disagree? Why?
#2squatch22Posted 10/24/2013 12:32:19 PM
No. Trolls always find a reason to bash Nintendo.
---
Nintendo FTW. Sonic Lost World is actually pretty good.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#3Motobug321Posted 10/24/2013 12:34:02 PM
Nope. People would still find something to complain about.
#4MeanKirbyFan_1Posted 10/24/2013 12:36:05 PM
There would still be a lack of games no?
---
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww327/Eox_of_Fret/gifs/kirbyeatmo8.gif
*munch munch*
#5AndoMikePosted 10/24/2013 12:36:30 PM
Specs are the last thing that should be used to compare the systems. Specs on a piece of paper are irrelevant. Developers that master using a console's architecture will put out the best games. Just because one console has processor X and the other has Y, does not mean one is more powerful than the other. It just means they use a different processor. The people making games have to learn to properly use a console's architecture before you will see the true power of a system.

Besides, you should be getting systems based on what games you like to play, not because one system has great graphics. There are plenty of terrible games with amazing graphics and there are also plenty of games with terrible graphics that are stellar games (see most NES games). That's my two cents.
---
NNID: AndoMike
PSN: AndoMike
#6JackalPosted 10/24/2013 12:38:02 PM
Not unless they had some games to play that used that power.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#7TrixonePosted 10/24/2013 12:39:10 PM
Nope. They need to fire the damn ceo and have someone inject a new philosophy. A simple example is give what their old, and i mean ancient, fans want; and appeal to the brogamer and get 3rd party support.
---
PS3 60 RIP | Slim | Vaio VGN-FE | Deneb AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE OC'd
Playing: The Last of Us, BO2, SSFIV:AE - Samurai of Legend
#8Fenrir-JuubiPosted 10/24/2013 12:39:25 PM
No. because they would be complaining about the price. Because you know, it's not like the Wii U have backward compatibility.
---
"Now, struggle! Suffer! Kill! Show me! Dance around like the little Xbots you are! Your sad, wretched screams will open up the FIFTH CONSOLE WAR!"
#9EarthViperPosted 10/24/2013 12:40:02 PM
For many people on gaming websites, complaining about games and gaming companies has become a more entertaining pastime than games themselves. Look no farther than how much time some of them spend on these sites doing nothing but making trouble.

Nintendo is one of the most loved and most successful companies in gaming so they get a lot of very vocal haters because they get a bigger rise out of more people which is what it's ultimately about.

So no, it wouldn't change a thing. Nor would Nintendo addressing any and all of it's other most commonly accused 'faults'. For a good chunk of the gaming world they are truly "Damned if you do, damned if you don't".
---
You do not define what is good and what is bad; only what you like and what you don't.
#10userfrigginamePosted 10/24/2013 12:48:37 PM
No, cuz haters gonna hate.