Is there any good chance of a White Deluxe Wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is there any good chance of a White Deluxe Wii U?
3 years ago#1
I prefer having a White Wii U and the basic was substantially cheaper at the time. But do you think they'll be a White deluxe Wii U to upgrade to later down the line?
3 years ago#2
Probably. I know they released them in Japan. I think we'll see one sometime next year at the earliest. That or maybe Nintendo of America will bring back the basic bundle at an even more cheaper price point.
3 years ago#3
Is there of good chance of a Wii U that is not a neutral color?
3 years ago#4
Is there much reason to upgrade from a basic mind you?
Why not just buy a black one? Are you a racist?
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
3 years ago#6
DifferentialEquation posted...
Why not just buy a black one? Are you a racist?

This is why we can't have nice things.
Least favorite game companies: Capcom, EA, Activision, Square Enix, Microsoft, and Ubisoft.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#8
blue_man posted...
But do you think they'll be a White deluxe Wii U to upgrade to later down the line?

I sure hope so. That is literally the only reason I'm still waiting to buy one. And yeah, for me, it's just the color I prefer for my gaming system. I'm willing to wait (as I've proven), but find it lame that they haven't released it (or at least announced it) here yet.
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson
3 years ago#9
You might as well just get a basic and an HDD... Even if you like downloadables you're gonna run out of space fast on 32gb. Wasn't the Lego game like 22? THE LEGO GAME FFS
3 years ago#10
I hope so,I prefer white color console,looks clean.They should release it as Japan has White Deluxe too.Should I wait for it , or just get Mario & Luigi bundle.....
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is there any good chance of a White Deluxe Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived