Is there any good chance of a White Deluxe Wii U?

#11LugovesPosted 10/25/2013 9:48:44 AM
Nope. Black is always bigger.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#12Rocky2418Posted 10/25/2013 10:10:50 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
You might as well just get a basic and an HDD... Even if you like downloadables you're gonna run out of space fast on 32gb.

Yes, well, although I do - in theory - prefer digital (for the convenience), there's no way in hell I'm making that switch until Nintendo gets their digital system in order (account system, etc.). In addition, I'm not going to end up buying a huge amount of new games. Just a handful of those, and lots and lots of VC games. So 32gb will actually be a huge difference maker for my purposes, and will get me by for a long time.

If I did go for digital games right away, I have no interest in the Lego game you cited. One of the games I'll definitely get is Wind Waker HD, and that's under 2gb - a large chunk of the basic's hard drive, but not of the deluxe.

The deluxe isn't much of an improvement in space to many; it is to me, so I choose to wait.
---
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson
#13blue_man(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 10:45:12 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
You might as well just get a basic and an HDD... Even if you like downloadables you're gonna run out of space fast on 32gb. Wasn't the Lego game like 22? THE LEGO GAME FFS

Yeah, I have a basic at the moment. I'm simply wondering if the premium version is worth upgrading to for anything?
#14Rocky2418Posted 10/25/2013 11:31:48 AM
No, probably not. Actually, the main reason I hadn't purchased the Basic for so long was that I wasn't in a great financial situation. If it was just the 8gb part of it that I didn't care for, I probably would've just gone for it. I was finally ready to buy one in July, when I heard about the white deluxe coming out in Japan. So I decided to continue waiting, figuring it will come here at some point (just hoping it's relatively soon).
---
"Why is it so hard? ... Why can't you just take me? ... I don't have much to go... before... I fade completely..." - Kelly Clarkson
#15sonic777Posted 10/25/2013 11:34:38 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
Why not just buy a black one? Are you a racist?

This is why we can't have nice things.

blue_man posted...
I prefer having a White

Um...
---
Looks like general sporting banter to me and calling someone butthurt and calling them the donkeys isn't that big of a deal either. - When Moderator Uses Brain