Wind Waker Bundle Limited Date

#1shadowsxfallPosted 10/24/2013 6:41:27 PM
I am extremely interested in purchasing a WiiU, but I would really like to have the Wind Waker bundle. I noticed that it is a limited edition bundle and was wondering what the availability will be around Christmas.
#2NathanDrakeSwagPosted 10/24/2013 6:42:49 PM
Most likely because its not really selling much.
#3b1gt0nePosted 10/24/2013 6:50:55 PM
It's discontinued, so I'd grab one asap.
#4shadowsxfall(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 6:51:31 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...

Sorry if I wasn't clear in the original post, but I was asking about how easy it would be to get a Wind Waker bundle around Christmas.
#5Numbuh100Posted 10/24/2013 6:52:53 PM

Not sure if this is a negative post. Anyway, TC, the bundle, you'll probably have a chance now. Comes Black Friday, anything will sell.
---
The prophecy is that if Red Sox is going to their World Series, Patriots will head to their following Super Bowl.
#6GuyFawkes5Posted 10/24/2013 6:58:17 PM
shadowsxfall posted...
I am extremely interested in purchasing a WiiU, but I would really like to have the Wind Waker bundle. I noticed that it is a limited edition bundle and was wondering what the availability will be around Christmas.

If u cant get your hands on this, Nov 1st will be a new bundle for $299.99 which includes New Super Luigi U AND New Super Mario Bros U.
---
Technology keeps advancing, but we as humans are dead.
#7Theeze0504Posted 10/24/2013 7:17:27 PM
It would be interesting to see how much people are willing to give you for that zelda gamepad. I'm sure the fanatics would pay more than you paid the wiiu once this bundle disappears.
#8big_pimperPosted 10/24/2013 7:23:26 PM
Numbuh100 posted...

Not sure if this is a negative post. Anyway, TC, the bundle, you'll probably have a chance now. Comes Black Friday, anything will sell.

He is a ps4 fan boy troll best to ignore
---
3DS FC: 5343-8629-6662
PC+Wii U+ 3DS XL Master Race
#9FanboyHardcorePosted 10/24/2013 7:38:51 PM
It seems like everything involved around the WiiU has a low print run these days. Even bad selling games like W101 are pretty hard to find since most stores only stocked enough for pre-orders(guaranteed sales).

I know that when I got my WW bundle the store only had a couple of copies. If you're willing to go the online route then you're probably safe but if you need a brick and mortar option you're kind of rolling the dice.
#10shadowsxfall(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 7:44:47 PM
GuyFawkes5 posted...
shadowsxfall posted...

If u cant get your hands on this, Nov 1st will be a new bundle for $299.99 which includes New Super Luigi U AND New Super Mario Bros U.

I am completely sold on this bundle! I have played and replayed wind waker many times and would honestly take a brand new mario game and a half over a zelda game I have beaten 4 or 5 times.Thanks for the info, I had no idea this bundle even existed/will exist.