Almost 470,000 Wii U's sold in 11 months I bet that niether next gens do as good

#1NeoN1976Posted 10/24/2013 11:03:54 PM
first year sales will equal the Wii U's - Results (180 votes)
Xbox1 - Yes
4.44% (8 votes)
Xbox1 - No
5% (9 votes)
PS4 - Yes
45.56% (82 votes)
PS4 - No
3.33% (6 votes)
Together - Yes
31.11% (56 votes)
Together - No
10.56% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
even without all the bad mouth, bad press, lack of games and they can have ads everywhere and it won't help...

because the real reason they can't do as well is because they shot themselves in the foot trying bash Nintendo for not getting on board with EA and no used games by doing so the bashing by developers and game critics have led to several price drops for the system, games and accessories which in this economy I'm afraid the competition has priced themselves right out of business....

KARMA REALLY IS A YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!

with all these companies dying its really looking bad for M$ and $ony and if Capcom goes under they are finished and they know it, the only way to survive is to delay next gen by 2 years or more...
#2Nev47Posted 10/24/2013 11:09:07 PM
Let's not kid yourself. The PS4 will probably sell more than that by the end of 2013.
#3Dash_Dash88Posted 10/24/2013 11:16:30 PM(edited)
Youre either crazy or stupid if you honestly believe that, i can see them doing that in the first week.
---
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
Psn Dasha_UK Xbl,Dasha UK,3ds 0103-9935-6957
#4IzecPosted 10/24/2013 11:20:09 PM
NeoN1976 posted...
because the real reason they can't do as well is because they shot themselves in the foot trying bash Nintendo for not getting on board with EA and no used games by doing so the bashing by developers and game critics have led to several price drops for the system, games and accessories which in this economy I'm afraid the competition has priced themselves right out of business....

PS4 is only $100 more expensive than Wii U and far more future-proof for third-party titles (meaning, less likely to collect dust and end up a "waste" of your hundreds).

If the Wii U was actually priced worth it's hardware ($200-$250 max) you might've had a point.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#5NeoN1976(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:22:54 PM
Izec posted...
NeoN1976 posted...

PS4 is only $100 more expensive than Wii U and far more future-proof for third-party titles (meaning, less likely to collect dust and end up a "waste" of your hundreds).

If the Wii U was actually priced worth it's hardware ($200-$250 max) you might've had a point.

You for got to add the cost of a PS vita to that to really mimic the Wii U....
#6maizemaizePosted 10/24/2013 11:24:38 PM
Due to early Wii U launch, it will still dominate the sales. I expect PS4 to have high sales at launch, reducing in next 11 months. PS4 high sales + little Xbone sales should equal Wi U by 2015.
#7Dash_Dash88Posted 10/24/2013 11:27:19 PM
NeoN1976 posted...
Izec posted...
NeoN1976 posted...

Who wants to mimic something that doesn't sell ?
---
If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention.
Psn Dasha_UK Xbl,Dasha UK,3ds 0103-9935-6957
#8TalentedMPosted 10/24/2013 11:28:51 PM(edited)
Dash_Dash88 posted...
NeoN1976 posted...
Izec posted...
NeoN1976 posted...

Who wants to mimic something that doesn't sell ?

Sony, so they can sell the Vita.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#9PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/24/2013 11:32:26 PM
Lets be honest here, its not like the WiiU set the bar very high :/

Xbox1 could possibly surpass the U's numbers, but the PS4 definitely will.

At this point, the WiiU is to the point that I'm not so sure if it will ever have a huge sales surge. Awhile back, I was under the impression that Mario, Smash, and Kart would bump these numbers in a big way, but now I'm not totally sure that will even happen.

Just being honest, I don't think anyone expected the sales of the U to be as low as they currently are.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#10IzecPosted 10/24/2013 11:44:02 PM
NeoN1976 posted...

I don't think the gamepad has a unique game library.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe