HALP! I think Gamestop sold me a defective used copy of Zelda Twilight Princess!

#1gfaqsterPosted 10/25/2013 12:34:15 PM(edited)
Ok so I never played got around to playing Zelda TP and since I have a Wii U I decided to pick up a copy to play.

Its pretty cheap to find used nowadays.
So I went to Gamestop and I found the ONLY used copy they had in store.
It wasn't that Nintendo Selects version of the case so I was happy.
I bought it and went home.

I got home and checked the disc and there were no scratches it looked new.
I played the game and I didn't notice any problems at all... I just played 30 minutes though...

THEN I decided to peel off the stickers price tag on the case.
I noticed that there was another price tag underneath and I was curious to see what it said...

Then terror struck me.
It read:

"Defective Return to WH"

^^^ WTF?!?!

WH stands for Warehouse no?
Does that mean it was marked as defective and then eventually shipped to another Gamestop and sold to me and it is still defective?

I'm hoping that it was just the case from another game or something and the disc is fine but I'm very scared that my game will have some game breaking bug or glitch error in it.

Is Zelda TP wii have any gamebreaking stuff that is widely known?

Anyone else every buy something at Gamestop with this hidden sticker under the price tag?
Should I be worried?

I know I can return it but I haven't had any problems YET and its the only copy they had used.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#21shadetail1Posted 10/25/2013 12:29:41 PM
If you're worried, go back to Gamestop and politely insist on an explanation.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#3stop3Posted 10/25/2013 12:30:03 PM
Yes, there is a well known, game-breaking bug. In the original pressings of Twilight Princess there's one room that if you save your game there you can't proceed any further.
#4bskiffingtonPosted 10/25/2013 12:30:13 PM
I know that here in Canada wiht EB Games (which is basically the Canadian Gamestop) if you return a game that they don't have in stock, they'll contact other stores in the area and get it shipped in for you.
---
Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, The Wonderful 101, GTAV, MGS: Legacy Collection
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0903 2772 7972 Nintendo Network ID: Bskiffington
#5gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 12:31:18 PM
stop3 posted...
Yes, there is a well known, game-breaking bug. In the original pressings of Twilight Princess there's one room that if you save your game there you can't proceed any further.

oh s***

this game looks like the original case from the early 1st print runs...
Now I'm scared.

where exactly is this place?
---
-Lightning-
#61shadetail1Posted 10/25/2013 12:32:43 PM
gfaqster posted...
where exactly is this place?

It's a room with a giant canon. You'll know it when you find it. Just don't save&quit in there.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#7gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 12:33:10 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
If you're worried, go back to Gamestop and politely insist on an explanation.

They will probably just lie to me and say its just the case from a bad copy of the game and new disc from a fine copy iof the game.

I searched online and it seems some other people have had this happen with other games.
---
-Lightning-
#8nbean16Posted 10/25/2013 12:36:59 PM
i dont get the fear. return game. get new one. or play this one, if there is a problem get a new disc and continue on.
#9GoreGamerPosted 10/25/2013 12:38:52 PM
BTW its bad for the industry to shop at GS. By all means by 2nd hand from ebay, but not a middle man like GS.
#10HellsingOrgPosted 10/25/2013 12:43:00 PM
nbean16 posted...
i dont get the fear. return game. get new one. or play this one, if there is a problem get a new disc and continue on.

tc said there were no more copies and it was the last one.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.