HALP! I think Gamestop sold me a defective used copy of Zelda Twilight Princess!

#11Aaron44126Posted 10/25/2013 12:47:57 PM
Maybe the disc was scratched and they had is resurfaced... and that's why the sticker was covered up.
#12gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 12:49:01 PM
Aaron44126 posted...
Maybe the disc was scratched and they had is resurfaced... and that's why the sticker was covered up.

what does resurface mean?
is that a good thing?
should I worry about having a disc that has been resurfaced?
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#13Banjo2553Posted 10/25/2013 12:51:36 PM
gfaqster posted...
stop3 posted...
Yes, there is a well known, game-breaking bug. In the original pressings of Twilight Princess there's one room that if you save your game there you can't proceed any further.

oh s***

this game looks like the original case from the early 1st print runs...
Now I'm scared.

where exactly is this place?

It's a room with a cannon. And don't worry, it only affects the game if you save and quit there. It's fine if you save it and continue or leave the game on.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#14gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 1:14:38 AM
Any other known defects that some copies of Zelda TP on Wii had?

How far into the game are they?
I'll try to get there and see if I encounter any problems.
---
-Lightning-
#15Gamer4e4Posted 10/26/2013 1:49:38 AM
First, learn to spell Help and stop using babytalk.
#16gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 4:33:32 AM
Gamer4e4 posted...
First, learn to spell Help and stop using babytalk.

this is the internet.

teh instead of the and halp instead of help
---
-Lightning-
#17lunchbox2042Posted 10/26/2013 5:26:33 AM
You have 7 days to return a used game for a refund and 30 days to exchange it for another copy. They aren't going to say anything or deny you.
#18kdognumba1Posted 10/26/2013 7:09:39 AM
WH stands for Warehouse no?

Yes

Does that mean it was marked as defective and then eventually shipped to another Gamestop and sold to me and it is still defective?

Of course, it's GS we're talkin here. I got a ton of stories of their horribad tactics.

Is Zelda TP wii have any gamebreaking stuff that is widely known?

Not game breaking but save file breaking, yes, only 1. Before getting shot out of the cannon there will be 2 rooms, you can't progress to the second room without holding the conversation in the first. Well if you save it in the second room, you'll load up in the second room but the npc will be in the first so u can't use the cannon but you can't run back making you effectively stuck.

Anyone else every buy something at Gamestop with this hidden sticker under the price tag?

No, thankfully. I only go to GS if the game I'm looking for isn't elsewhere or costs a lot more elsewhere.

Should I be worried?

No, but if it messes up go get your money back.

I know I can return it but I haven't had any problems YET and its the only copy they had used.

I'd recommend checking amazon before GS. IMO, GS should be a last resort as many times they're a rip off.
---
http://backloggery.com/kdog254 http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/Ouya/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1