From: uneedtowakeup | Posted: 10/26/2013 12:42:51 PM | #029
LOL a Wii would be a better choice...

You can play Wii games on Wii U.

don't listen to him, he's a troll
---
3ds Friend code: 4554 0783 8442
nnid: Pistopete Xbox Live: PISTOPETE108
#33demesjos2Posted 10/26/2013 12:05:07 PM
Eurogamer may say the wii-u is the better choice, the ps4 and Xbox one are going to crush it sales this holiday season. Nintendo is still not doing a broad television campaign when there are tons of Xbox and ps4 commercials already.
---
Currently playing - SMT IV, Suikoden V, waiting on Tales of Xilia to arrive at my door
#34DifferentialEquationPosted 10/26/2013 1:20:33 PM
So I take it this means that Eurogamer is an upstanding bastion of journalism. That is, until they criticize a Nintendo product, then they'll go back to being irrelevant/terrible again.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#35metalmariolordPosted 10/26/2013 1:36:34 PM
Lol at the butthurt fanboys of other companies.
What, can't stand the thought of losing another generation?

Why do you say "lol eurogamer", but when they do articles bashing Nintendo you say Eurogamer is legit?

Wish my only worries were who is going to win the next gen, I'll be getting a Wii U no matter what, I have a decent Wii library, and I'll be getting the new games.
If the Wii U doesn't receive a 3rd party game, I'll be getting it for PC.
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#36DarkAdonis123Posted 10/26/2013 1:40:44 PM
If you care at all about third party, it most certainly is NOT the next gen console of choice. Maybe Christmas 2014, but certainly not Christmas 2013.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#37ManjiMidouPosted 10/26/2013 1:41:53 PM
l'm confused, help me out here squatch old buddy...according to a tidbit of info mentioned in the latest gameinformer magazine....the wii u isn't next gen....
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#38nbean16Posted 10/26/2013 2:03:42 PM
Breastmilkn_Dip posted...
"...heading into the first Christmas where it will be toe to toe with the Xbox One and PS4, the Wii U isn't just sizing up to the opposition - it's fast becoming, I reckon, the best next-gen proposition over the coming months. Maybe Nintendo didn't blow its lead after all - maybe it's been using the time wisely."

Jesus H. This (whole article) is just the kind of mealy mouthed, bull**** laden self-deception that makes my flesh crawl.

The Wii U = snakeoil. Get over it.
-
--

Awww the little sony fanboy pooped his diappy...
#39FUsquarepantsPosted 10/26/2013 2:13:48 PM
I'm rooting for Nintendo to the very end but wii u is getting crushed this holiday by both new systems. It won't even outsell ps3 or 360.
---
I was at game 1 NBA FINALS 08, WMXX, WMXXV, WMXXVIII, WM XXIX, E3 06, 11. next up- E3 2013!
#40suprsoliderPosted 10/26/2013 2:21:21 PM
I will stick with my PS3 thank you very much.

Games like
GTAV
Batman Origins (a better version than the crap Wii U version I might add)
Assasin's Creed Black Flag (again will run better on PS3 than Wii joke U)
Lego Marvel Superheroes

Plus the fact that I have games from earlier in the year I have yet to finish such as MGS Rising,Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Tales of Xillia.
I just picked up 3D Dot Game Heroes, and a backlog of better games than the Wii U had will keep me more than happy then another Mario rehash, a remake of a 10 year old game Windwaker which isn't even one of the better Zelda games add that to the fact that I got better multiplats makes this whole article irrelevant.

Plus I would rather have a PS4 (I am waiting till MGS5 to get one, to stick with my tradition of not playing the new console until I play a Metal Gear on it first that I started back in the PS1 days)
since I know it will be getting more better games than Wii U ever will. I know it will have the next Naughty Dog game, the next Santa Monica Studios game, it will have the multiplats Wii U can't even handle let alone get. Face it, after this year is done, Wii U's grave is dug.

Enjoy playing nothing but Nintendo made games after this holiday season on your Wii joke U because soon that is all you are going to get, well except maybe a few bones the developers might give you as form of pity.
---
"Those who say it's impossible to do something should not disturb those who attempt to accomplish."
Wii Code:7975 8057 2122 7057 PSN ID: CF-105