Enough with the constant mario and zelda games already!

#11segagamerPosted 10/26/2013 5:44:43 PM
If TC is counting Wind Waker HD as a new Zelda game, then Star Fox 64 3D should count as a new Star Fox game.

Logic=fail

Also, it's only been 3 years since the last Metroid game, regardless of "quality". Give it a break, there are plenty of Metroidvania's out there..

And, it's not an F-Zero game, but MK8 has F-Zero elements.
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
#12LvthnPosted 10/26/2013 5:51:12 PM
Motobug321 posted...
Transdude posted...
metalXgear posted...
squatch22 posted...
Ppl want Mario and Zelda.
If more ppl had bothered to buy earlier Metroid, F-Zero etc, they would have made more.

Pretty much this. People always claim that something like a new F-Zero would save the Wii U. But guess what? Almost NO ONE bought F-Zero GX on the gamecube. So why would Nintendo, as a logical business, ever try that again? Gamers made it clear that it's not what they wanted.

Counting GC sales for anything will probably not give a very good idea of what anyone wants.

Not saying F-Zero would save Wii U, but TC isn't wrong. Nintendo feeds everyone the same crap year after year.
#13ArabrockermanXPosted 10/26/2013 5:52:42 PM
Then buy Nintendo's other games instead of complaining while not buying all the other titles they publish.
#14squatch22Posted 10/26/2013 5:55:56 PM
Lvthn posted...
Motobug321 posted...
Transdude posted...
metalXgear posted...
squatch22 posted...
If more ppl had bothered to buy earlier Metroid, F-Zero etc, they would have made more.

Pretty much this. People always claim that something like a new F-Zero would save the Wii U. But guess what? Almost NO ONE bought F-Zero GX on the gamecube. So why would Nintendo, as a logical business, ever try that again? Gamers made it clear that it's not what they wanted.

Counting GC sales for anything will probably not give a very good idea of what anyone wants.

Not saying F-Zero would save Wii U, but TC isn't wrong. Nintendo feeds everyone the same crap year after year.

And they sell, thus showing that's what ppl want.
---
Nintendo FTW. Sonic Lost World is actually pretty good.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#15GamersTavernPosted 10/26/2013 5:59:58 PM
...but I like Mario and Zelda games! They're practically the only games I play anymore. I wouldn't mind a new Star Fox or Metroid game, though.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#16FredSavage27Posted 10/26/2013 7:54:50 PM
Lvthn posted...

And yet Mario and Zelda sold much better on the GameCube. Meanwhile, F-Zero GP Legend and F-Zero Climax sold so badly that the latter game wasn't even released outside Japan.
#17GamerguymassPosted 10/26/2013 8:04:18 PM
Lvthn posted...
Motobug321 posted...
Transdude posted...
metalXgear posted...
squatch22 posted...

So then you don't play video games at all then I take it? Because most companies put out the same game LITERALLY every single year. You can whine and cry and throw temper tantrums all you want about rehashes, but the fact is Nintendo "rehashes" less then any other company. Except for Super Mario Galaxy 2 all the 3D Super Marios are different from one another in terms of gameplay. Meanwhile the majority of other franchises have the same gameplay from year to year. But I of course expect you to completely ignore this fact of reality and just say its only Nintendo that rehashes and puts out the same game every year even though each 3D Mario and Zelda game only come out every four to five years for a console.
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#18NovaLevossidaPosted 10/26/2013 8:28:06 PM
I'll take Mario and Zelda over not having anything at all.

Source: owning a Wii U since launch.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#19SophaerLamPosted 10/26/2013 8:40:43 PM
you cant eat french fries without ketchup if you know what I meant TC.