How many third party WiiU games do you own?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many third party WiiU games do you own?

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#1
I own Rayman Legends and the rest are 1st party. I already played DeUs ex, assassins creed 4 I will get for PS4, and Sonic I might buy if it's on sale Black Friday. I'm a hardcore Nintendo fan and I really want to support third party's on WiiU. I am playing to get skylanders swap force for WiiU. During the Wii generation, I bought a ton of third party games. What do you own?
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#2
Anyone?
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF

User Info: Transdude

Transdude
3 years ago#3
Retail, 2 games out of my 3 retail games.
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
3 years ago#4
None, I do not my third party games on the wii u, only exclusives. I would have bought Rayman Legends, but they botched the controller for the single player campaign

User Info: nbean16

nbean16
3 years ago#5
6 retail

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
3 years ago#6
Eleven. I really don't feel like listing them all.

User Info: DarkAdonis123

DarkAdonis123
3 years ago#7
1 retail

1 digital

Got rid of MH3U. Just couldn't get into it.
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue

User Info: Mavrick588

Mavrick588
3 years ago#8
"Video-games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'N' Roll"- Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: woody71

woody71
3 years ago#9
ACIII
splintercell
zombie u
thrine 2
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif

User Info: Remembrent

Remembrent
3 years ago#10
AC3 and Scribblenauts
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many third party WiiU games do you own?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived