Do any Wii U owners/Nintendo fans play Assassin's Creed?

#11SwagStarPosted 10/27/2013 8:02:54 AM
Yea I played all of the main series games (except for the first one) and I do plan on getting it on the Wii U soon.
#12Snow-DustPosted 10/27/2013 8:05:18 AM
fuzi11 posted...
I am/was a big AC fan

Ac 1 was okay, strange and confusing, but okay

AC2 was great
ACBrotherhood was the best
AC Revelations had its moments, but I am no fan of old Ezio

AC3 is the only one I bought for Wii U. Not regarding Desmonds part (which is better than ever) I found AC3 to be lame. Conner must be the stupidest main character ever. Anyway, after AC3 I'll probably get AC4 when it's on a steam sale.

Also I am not a fan of dual analogue stick controls for that game, the next part will be played with keyboard and mouse on PC

Your post is like my experience as well except i got AC3 on PS3 instead and il most likely get AC4 on Wii U
#13DarkMan187Posted 10/27/2013 8:10:34 AM
I own it but but haven't played it yet. Busy with other games at the moment.
---
It's dark & hell is hot.
#14GodofLazinessPosted 10/27/2013 8:13:46 AM
I played all the main AC games excluding the spinoffs. I'm thinking of getting AC4 for Wii U but not having DLC bothers me.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#15DrumguyPosted 10/27/2013 8:37:05 AM
I own and have enjoyed ACIII, and will eventually get my hands on ACIV.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#16aluminafalconPosted 10/27/2013 10:32:07 AM
Liberation HD won't sell well. liberation added little to the story line and was clearly underpowered compared to the console versions. Revelations HD sold because it was a better resident evil game then 5 or 6 were. I am curious to see how blackflag sells on Wii u .
---
fc 2279 7884 6593
#17HalloIsItMeYourPosted 10/30/2013 4:32:48 PM
segagamer posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
segagamer posted...
Ac 4 will be my first one.

On xbox one though. Unless 2nd campaign dlc sucks and no map radar, then wii u, maybe...

First? Then don't play AC4, you'll be completely lost.

Is the modern story really that important?

For any of the other games, absolutely it is. I'm not going to spoil anything, but from what I've played so far of AC4 (2 maybe 3 hours I think), it's not looking like the modern story is as important. The game could end up proving me wrong, since there's a lot of game left to be played. But that's what I've taken from it so far.
#18pots555Posted 10/30/2013 5:17:25 PM
I have bought and finished ACIII on the Wii U and IV was a first day buy for me. I love the system and the gamepad controller. Also, this seems to be the best version in terms of graphics and I have not experienced a single problem in the 5 hours I have put in so far.

On a side note, I believe it is much, much better than the third one. I just love exploring the sea in my boat, finding remote islands and fighting great battles. Boarding ships is one of the most fun aspect of this game. Tons of stuff to do and discover.

I also recommend some of you support Batman Arkham Origins on the Wii U. Not a single frame drop and I have been playing the game a lot since last friday.
#19Mandrew257Posted 10/30/2013 5:23:29 PM
I used to. Stopped caring after Brotherhood.
---
If you're strong, you can fly, you can reach the other siiide, of the rainboooow.
#20SpongeBob_SPPosted 10/30/2013 5:34:36 PM
I've beaten the first two, and played a bit of the third. My copy of AC4 will be coming in the mail tomorrow.