Exactly how bad is the Wii U doing?

#1cabcalloway1983Posted 10/26/2013 10:45:55 PM
Was expecting a significant price reduction and at least the announcement of some nice games by now.Not to say there are no games but there could def be more or at least the hope of more.

Exactly how bad is the system doing?
#2Motobug321Posted 10/26/2013 10:47:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3snake_5036Posted 10/26/2013 10:50:23 PM
I think it's still in the 3m units sold zone. I haven't kept up with the figures, however, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.
---
Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.
#4Motobug321Posted 10/26/2013 10:51:45 PM
That depends, what exactly do you mean by "bad"? Are you asking about how well the system is doing in terms of sales, the amount of games, or what?

Sorry, you're just not being very specific...
#5cabcalloway1983(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 11:09:59 PM
Motobug321 posted...
That depends, what exactly do you mean by "bad"? Are you asking about how well the system is doing in terms of sales, the amount of games, or what?

Overall system and game sales i guess.I know N needs both.I have never seen Nintendo have a system that just utterly failed aside from the VB so its weird to even imagine a major Nintendo console failing badly.

Someone mentioned 3m systems.If the number is 3M how bad is that one year in,not comparing to the WII?
#6NovaLevossidaPosted 10/26/2013 11:14:30 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
Motobug321 posted...

Overall system and game sales i guess.I know N needs both.I have never seen Nintendo have a system that just utterly failed aside from the VB so its weird to even imagine a major Nintendo console failing badly.

Someone mentioned 3m systems.If the number is 3M how bad is that one year in,not comparing to the WII?

It'll probably do no worse than the Gamecube. I expect it to sit in third place with Sony taking first though. It won't do bad enough to kill the system, but it might end up just being yet another first party machine with no real third party choices.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#7NathanDrakeSwagPosted 10/26/2013 11:18:04 PM
Historically bad. It is selling worse than the Gamecube did at this point.
#8cabcalloway1983(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 11:24:05 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...

What was the GC doing one year in?I have heard how the system sales of the Wii U stack up against the Wii all the time but have no idea how the Wii U stacks against Nintendos other systems 1 year in.Would be nice to have some kind of chart....
#9nbean16Posted 10/26/2013 11:31:07 PM
Who cares. Jesus go play some games.
#10Motobug321Posted 10/26/2013 11:31:51 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
NathanDrakeSwag posted...

What was the GC doing one year in?I have heard how the system sales of the Wii U stack up against the Wii all the time but have no idea how the Wii U stacks against Nintendos other systems 1 year in.Would be nice to have some kind of chart....

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4523/61jf.png

You're welcome.