Exactly how bad is the Wii U doing?

#41kaiser ryuPosted 10/28/2013 5:24:13 AM
Motobug321 posted...

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4523/61jf.png

You're welcome.

Just ignoring everything else, one thing stuck out for me in that graph... GOOD GOD THE SNES LAUNCH.

No wonder my childhood kicked so much ass. I had forgotten ;-;
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06 : 3DS FC 0189-8575-3761
#42deathwave21Posted 10/28/2013 5:28:05 AM
I think it's currently sold more than XBone or PS4
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#43Neo_HeartlessPosted 10/28/2013 5:38:26 AM
Vyers posted...
Dannyson97 posted...
Vyers posted...
That's the point though. Releasing later allows Nintendo to polish their games more and have less of a wait for games after release. It eliminates the drought, at least this one. I mean, if it launched in August, it would have a steady launch window, and then would have Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros. in the first two quarters of 2014.

I was by no means disagreeing with you just trying to clarify.

Oh, I know. The launch wasn't bad. Nintendo seems to have problems with foresight lately, though. They really need to stop allowing these droughts, and I think they happen because Nintendo wants to race to launch.

Oh its true Nintendo rushed out the gate, but I also think they must have thought they'd get more 3rd party support.

I mean, think of all the big name games that just weren't released on the WiiU. It's not through lack of time, because we've known about the WiiU since 2011, but EA pulling out was a massive blow even if it was EA. Had the WiiU gotten even a small amount of 3rd party games released during 2013 it wouldn't have looked as bad, but no one was interested. Perhaps they were right, but the end result remains, and once again Nintendo fans are going to get labelled as only buying Nintendo games, but this time it'll be because those are the only games being released.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#44pearl arowanaPosted 10/30/2013 1:11:27 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Monumentally bad. It's kind of a joke.

spot on
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL