Should I buy a WiiU?

#11b1gt0nePosted 10/29/2013 4:31:53 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
No Nintendo always had worst 3rd party support and isn't getting next gen multiplats (ie anything new not on ps3/360)

How do you know? And, why are you here then??
#12stalemate_666Posted 10/29/2013 4:46:53 PM
b1gt0ne posted...
stalemate_666 posted...
No Nintendo always had worst 3rd party support and isn't getting next gen multiplats (ie anything new not on ps3/360)

Eye's and brain and google. That's how I know. As for why I'm here just bored really am wasting my time here, kinda multitasking, me and the gf are going to this party on fri and I'm trying to think of ideas but enough said going to play music now would play vita but gf has it, she's had it more then me lately really annoying.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#13StarmanJuniorPosted 10/29/2013 4:55:30 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
stalemate_666 posted...

Eye's and brain and google. That's how I know. As for why I'm here just bored really am wasting my time here, kinda multitasking, me and the gf are going to this party on fri and I'm trying to think of ideas but enough said going to play music now would play vita but gf has it, she's had it more then me lately really annoying.

I didn't believe any of that
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#14stalemate_666Posted 10/29/2013 5:02:49 PM
StarmanJunior posted...
stalemate_666 posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
stalemate_666 posted...

I didn't believe any of that

I don't expect anyone here to believe it after all it's true.
---
psn: Stalemate666