3D World is gonna get Sonic: Lost World'd...

#17lightsXIIIPosted 10/27/2013 9:58:58 AM
The game looks promising despite some issues, gaming websites and fans thinks it's the best game EVAR, trailers looks awesome and then BAM, it's given a score of 5/10.
---
...In a Sexual way...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is confirmed for a western release in 2014! HYPEEEEEEEE!
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 10/27/2013 10:01:56 AM
Yeah, never gonna happen.
#3segagamerPosted 10/27/2013 10:01:57 AM
If that happened, the wii u would be dead.
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
#4AhnoldDoodPosted 10/27/2013 10:03:37 AM
7lightsXIII posted...
The game looks promising despite some issues, gaming websites and fans thinks it's the best game EVAR, trailers looks awesome and then BAM, it's given a score of 5/10 because the reviewers suck at the game.

Wish I could link the .gif I found on NeoGAF that shows someone from IGN (I think) get their ass kicked by a Cat Goomba.
#5DifferentialEquationPosted 10/27/2013 10:03:59 AM
No, Nintendo knows how to make good platformers even if they can be repetitive sometimes.

Lost World is just a piece trash.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#6AhnoldDoodPosted 10/27/2013 10:05:10 AM
DifferentialEquation posted...
No, Nintendo knows how to make good platformers even if they can be repetitive sometimes.

"Piece trash"? Its not as bad as your grammar.
#7DifferentialEquationPosted 10/27/2013 10:06:32 AM
AhnoldDood posted...

Oh no. I forgot to type a word.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#8DifferentialEquationPosted 10/27/2013 10:08:22 AM
AhnoldDood posted...

And by the way, it should be "It's" and not "Its". Please don't make basic grammar mistakes when you try to criticize the grammar of others.
---
#9AhnoldDoodPosted 10/27/2013 10:09:56 AM
AhnoldDood posted...

And by the way, it should be "It's" and not "Its". Please don't make basic grammar mistakes when you try to criticize the grammar of others.

Works both ways, kid.

Better than missing an entire word.
#10DeathSoul2000Posted 10/27/2013 10:16:16 AM
AhnoldDood posted...

I'm sure you would know the difference, being sooo good at english yourself.