3D World is gonna get Sonic: Lost World'd...

#41CasualGamersPosted 10/27/2013 8:46:43 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
No, Nintendo knows how to make good platformers even if they can be repetitive sometimes.

Lost World is just a piece trash.

"Piece trash"? Its not as bad as your grammar.

And by the way, it should be "It's" and not "Its". Please don't make basic grammar mistakes when you try to criticize the grammar of others.

^
I lol'ed at this pretty hard. Good one diff eq.
#42Mecha SonicPosted 10/27/2013 8:59:38 PM
Why is it such a surprise that Sonic Lost World got bad reviews? Everyone could tell it was going to be a poor Galaxy clone from the day the promo videos hit... Well, I could tell, anyway. Sonic Lost World didn't get bad reviews because the whole world is biased against Nintendo; it got bad reviews because it's a bad game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iMNC6RU.jpg
#43HermeticJusticePosted 10/27/2013 9:09:39 PM
Mecha Sonic posted...
Why is it such a surprise that Sonic Lost World got bad reviews? Everyone could tell it was going to be a poor Galaxy clone from the day the promo videos hit... Well, I could tell, anyway. Sonic Lost World didn't get bad reviews because the whole world is biased against Nintendo; it got bad reviews because it's a bad game.

forcing opinions on a game you never played before onto others, typical GameFAQs

this game also got great reviews, but I guess they where wrong and everyone who said the game was poor, was right
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#44Lovely_DisasterPosted 10/27/2013 9:50:51 PM
No. That is really most likely not going to happen. Seriously.
#45ssjgohhkuPosted 10/28/2013 10:21:41 AM
I smell lots of Ponies.
#46iKhan88Posted 10/28/2013 10:27:49 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Yeah, never gonna happen.

This. 3D World is being produced by the guy who came up wit Z-Targeting and the gravity system in Mario Galaxy. He's pretty much Miyamoto Jr.
---
Any sig ideas?
#477lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 12:20:30 PM
iKhan88 posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Yeah, never gonna happen.

This. 3D World is being produced by the guy who came up wit Z-Targeting and the gravity system in Mario Galaxy. He's pretty much Miyamoto Jr.

Except Miyamoto Jr ain't gonna.
---
...In a Sexual way...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is confirmed for a western release in 2014! HYPEEEEEEEE!
#48DBeanPosted 10/28/2013 12:28:29 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Wish I could link the .gif I found on NeoGAF that shows someone from IGN (I think) get their ass kicked by a Cat Goomba.

Bam.

http://i.minus.com/i0rqvZUm3tO1M.gif
#49Mandrew257Posted 10/28/2013 12:49:34 PM
Hopefully they review the game for what it is, and not constantly compare it to Galaxy. Like how sonic got bashed for not being as fast as the unleashed or generations.
---
If you're strong, you can fly, you can reach the other siiide, of the rainboooow.