How concerned are you that the Wii U will fall behind other consoles?

#11pearl arowanaPosted 10/28/2013 7:43:04 PM
i am not concern at all.. rumours will save wii u
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#12VerkinsPosted 10/28/2013 8:12:02 PM
Most likely Wii U might become the next N64/Gamecube. I'm not concerned at all.
#13metalmariolordPosted 10/28/2013 8:18:16 PM
I want that Nintendo nukes them
So that I can laugh at the trolls.
But I honestly don't care, as long as it makes profitsss
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#14GuhGatPosted 10/28/2013 8:20:06 PM
They will certainly fall behind the other consoles very quickly, but that is fine as long as they put out great versions of their main series. The Gamecube was a very enjoyable system that couldn't compete with the others but still had all that a good system needed, and Nintendo certainly survived that.
#15amonte64Posted 10/28/2013 8:30:59 PM
How about who cares which console finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd in sales?
#16GuhGatPosted 10/28/2013 8:36:04 PM
amonte64 posted...

You'll have to hope for a massive change in human behavior because we will always need to list things from best to worst across all industries. C'mon, don't you want to know the list of which celebrity had the biggest public meltdowns? Anyways, I'm sure everybody is happy when their favorite videogame company is in first, and tries not to care if it's not.
#17amonte64Posted 10/28/2013 8:40:05 PM
GuhGat posted...
amonte64 posted...

You'll have to hope for a massive change in human behavior because we will always need to list things from best to worst across all industries. C'mon, don't you want to know the list of which celebrity had the biggest public meltdowns? Anyways, I'm sure everybody is happy when their favorite videogame company is in first, and tries not to care if it's not.

What? who cares. Seriously, it's completely irrelevant. It's one thing to not want your favorite company to undersell so they don't go out of business, but it's pathetic to care so much about what "place" they end up in on sales.

If Wii U ends up with an amazing library and a lot of pro consumer practices and features, which is all we should care about, then it doesn't matter if it sells more or less than PS4 or Xbone.

All that is just pathetic corporate slave/fanboy crap. Get a life.
#18GuhGatPosted 10/28/2013 8:45:55 PM
amonte64 posted...
GuhGat posted...
amonte64 posted...

What? who cares. Seriously, it's completely irrelevant. It's one thing to not want your favorite company to undersell so they don't go out of business, but it's pathetic to care so much about what "place" they end up in on sales.

If Wii U ends up with an amazing library and a lot of pro consumer practices and features, which is all we should care about, then it doesn't matter if it sells more or less than PS4 or Xbone.

All that is just pathetic corporate slave/fanboy crap. Get a life.

Wow, pretty intense reply when I was just talking about how people are. "Slave/fanboy crap. Get a life", ouch, you represent yourself well. Anyways I'll restate: people care about where one thing fits with respect to others similar to itself. Does that smooth things over? Are you okay? Try to remain calm this time.
#19GamersTavernPosted 10/28/2013 10:48:43 PM
I'm happy as long as I get my dose of Mario and Zelda.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#20Heat6JonesPosted 10/28/2013 10:56:26 PM
Only thing that will change is Nintendo's profits. Even though the Wii sold extremely well, third parties and Nintendo didn't support it with much software.

In fact the Gamecube had a better selection of games despite selling way less hardware. Two zelda games, two star fox games, mario, smash bros, link in soul calibur 2, two pikmin games, luigi's mansion, animal crossing, etc.