Anyone who thinks X1 will outsell Wii U is in denial

#21DarkAdonis123Posted 10/28/2013 6:34:22 AM
The Wii U didn't inherit that humongous casual market that the Wii had. Anyone who doesn't take that into account is in denial. Though I have absolutely no interest in an Xbone myself, I'm not going to pretend like the Xbone outselling the Wii U is impossible.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#22Mandrew257Posted 10/28/2013 6:37:49 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
xb1 has a way better line-up of games than PS4.

ppl are going to buy it

Than PS4? Maybe not. Than Wii U? Most def.

Does denial hurt bro? Im still getting the PS4 at launch, but it's pretty obvious X1 has the better games. Only thing PS4 has going for it is that it's $100 cheaper. Maybe if KH3 and FFXV stayed exclusive would there be something to brag about. What does PS4 have, Knack and Killzone? Lol ok.
---
If you're strong, you can fly, you can reach the other siiide, of the rainboooow.
#23PigfartsPosted 10/28/2013 6:40:11 AM
PangLa posted...
The Xbox hate is just from the Internet. You really think your average person gives a crap? They just want to play games and the Xbox One have that.

This. only gamers know the problem. The average casual will think Xb1 is the second coming. I'm talking about the madden only, and COD only casuals. I think the Xb1 will sell well, but not as good as the ps4.

I will pick up both eventually b/c they both wil have some good exclusives.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#24Lord_of_BeefDipPosted 10/28/2013 7:56:18 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
xb1 has a way better line-up of games than PS4.

ppl are going to buy it

Largely subjective. The only thing it objectively has over the Ps4 is very bad PR and a 100$ higher price point, neither of which should be considered advantages.

That said, it could still end up outselling the Wii U. Not in the first year, but by the end of the generation maybe. And a lot of that is thanks to Nintendo dropping the ball in so many ways, and 3rd parties screwing them where they didn't already so so themselves.

They could have gotten a bigger install base, but that ship has sailed. Not that they can't recover a lot of lost ground. Zelda:WW HD seems to be providing a decent enough boost, along with the price drop. If an enhanced HD port of a game 2 gens ago can do that, the heavy hitting 1st party games will make an even bigger difference.

I think it could easily reach 5-5.5 million sold by the end of December, and could take off well if Nintendo markets the damn thing properly, and can avoid any major droughts during 2014 and onward.
---
..."go put on your favorite lingerie and streak in your public library while yelling about how sexy you'd look as a dolphin." - Ghasts