2014 lineup without X & Bayo 2

#1detchibePosted 10/28/2013 5:16:50 AM
The Wii U lineup in 2014 would actually look rather stale & unsurprising if both X & Bayonetta 2 didn't exist. Don't get me wrong, I love Smash bros., DK & Mario Kart as much as the next guy, but I would be lying if I said those 3 titles alone wow me into the stratosphere. We all know they were coming (even DKCR in some circles). It is X & Bayo 2 that rockets the first party lineup into a whole new realm of amazing. Both games are going to be games worth owning the Wii U for, especially X, it's pretty much the Wii U's Titanfall, Witcher, whatevz.

What do you think? Would you be happy with just Smash, MK & DKCR2 in 2014 & no X or Bayo 2?

In my opinion, the 2014 lineup would be much less interesting without X.
#2BonezWellPosted 10/28/2013 5:19:54 AM
Every line-up would look less interesting without 2 of the most wanted games for that year....

That's why the PS4 launch line-up is becoming stale without Watch_Dogs and Driveclub.

This is not even a logical thing to discuss... ''Hey guys, what would you think of the line-up if these AAA wanted titles disappear? Yeah, I bet you would still be fine right?''

Come on
---
''VITA NEWS: TEARAWAY already going GOLD; Game is already a success and it's not even out.'' - ServantOfErios: bias to the fullest.
#3STE573Posted 10/28/2013 5:24:34 AM
If the Wii U high profile exclusives next year consisted solely of Mario Kart, Smash and DKCR 2 I would sell my Wii U faster than you can say "Letsa gooo!!!"
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- X-STE-90-X Playing- FFXIII-PS3, Killzone- PS3, Farcry 3- PS3, Golden Sun- GBA, Uncharted GA- Vita.
#4Dannyson97Posted 10/28/2013 5:26:42 AM
I'm sure well have more then just those 5 games next maybe not all from Nintendo, but you sound like those 5 are it.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#5aluminafalconPosted 10/28/2013 5:27:26 AM
You know the 2000 era Yankees were that great if you A roid and Jeter out of the line up( ok probably not entirely factually true but you get where I'm going with this.)
---
fc 2279 7884 6593
#6STE573Posted 10/28/2013 5:31:49 AM
aluminafalcon posted...
You know the 2000 era Yankees were that great if you A roid and Jeter out of the line up( ok probably not entirely factually true but you get where I'm going with this.)

I don't get it, you talking Football? (Or soccer as people who are wrong call it)...
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- X-STE-90-X Playing- FFXIII-PS3, Killzone- PS3, Farcry 3- PS3, Golden Sun- GBA, Uncharted GA- Vita.
#7AhnoldDoodPosted 10/28/2013 5:32:34 AM
"The lineup would be less interesting if you took out its games."

Brilliant observation there.
#8AhnoldDoodPosted 10/28/2013 5:35:37 AM
STE573 posted...
aluminafalcon posted...

I don't get it, you talking Football? (Or soccer as people who are wrong call it)...

Oh here we go again, a person who's mad that some other country calls a sport something different. Get over yourself already.
#9STE573Posted 10/28/2013 5:36:27 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
"The lineup would be less interesting if you took out its games."

Brilliant observation there.

I once witnessed someone say "if we changed the colour it would look different."

Genius.
---
Im British!
#10STE573Posted 10/28/2013 5:37:18 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
STE573 posted...
aluminafalcon posted...

Oh here we go again, a person who's mad that some other country calls a sport something different. Get over yourself already.

It... Was a joke...
---
Im British!