Will COD Ghosts be a waste on Wii U?

#1Second_HokagePosted 10/28/2013 3:43:04 PM
Since almost no one bought Black Ops 2 on Wii U, do you think that all the effort being put into the wii u version of Ghosts will be a waste of time?

(About 1000 players online on Black Ops 2 on Wii U, so you tell me)
#2Beatperson14Posted 10/28/2013 3:44:26 PM
Well for one, only the PS4 version is 1080p

For two, CoD is the least popular on Nintendo consoles
#3segagamerPosted 10/28/2013 3:49:32 PM
No, because believe it or not, Blops 2 made a profit on Wii U.

Also, the Wii versions did have 30000 online.
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
#4SpookyryuPosted 10/28/2013 3:50:17 PM
Beatperson14 posted...

Have you read the rumors? probably the WII U would be the only 1080p
#5JobocanPosted 10/28/2013 4:10:18 PM
Spookyryu posted...
Beatperson14 posted...

Have you read the rumors? probably the WII U would be the only 1080p

Rumor =/= fact.

Also, Sony showed off CoD Ghost at 1080p already, so we can be pretty sure that rumor is BS.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#6userfrigginamePosted 10/28/2013 4:23:38 PM
If it wasn't on the Wii U, you'd have ppl saying "pfff, I'm glad we don't have that garbage on our system," and that's always annoying, especially when it's the same ppl who applaud when third party games come to the Wii U.
#7dancing_cactuarPosted 10/28/2013 4:24:44 PM
Well, I know that I'm buying it for Wii U if I do get around to purchasing it, so it won't really be a waste, no.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
The Wii ran out of gas in 2008- DrSouljaBoi69
#8Skill4ReelPosted 10/28/2013 4:26:50 PM
The numbers are only going to grow with every game. I don't think Ghosts on Wii U is a waste of time at all. Activision won't either in another three years. Instead of making that quick Need For Speed Most Wanted U port with that horrible (sorry, you know it's true) father and son mode that nobody wanted. Now that game was a waste. EA should have kept that and went into development on BF4 for the Wii U platform for release this year. Huge wasted opportunity. Everything about BF4 screams, "Wii U support".

I'm not even a COD fan and I can see that aggressive business strategies like this is why Activision's COD will always be the #1 FPS franchise over Battlefield. Even if I do think BF is a superior multiplayer game.
#9ghostofspartapPosted 10/28/2013 4:33:47 PM
the only thirdpart game that im suffering for it is need for speed rivals i had a blast with most wanted u and still play it too bad it will not coming to the wiiu and on the other side i dont care about crap of duty games... theyre errrmmmm crap
---
PSN-P4R4N01AK<----> WIIU-heroeoftime <----> SORRY FOR MY BAD GRAMMAR IM NOT AMERICAN I DONT SPEAK AMERICAN
#10_SolidGear_Posted 10/28/2013 4:43:51 PM
Skill4Reel posted...
The numbers are only going to grow with every game. I don't think Ghosts on Wii U is a waste of time at all. Activision won't either in another three years. Instead of making that quick Need For Speed Most Wanted U port with that horrible (sorry, you know it's true) father and son mode that nobody wanted. Now that game was a waste. EA should have kept that and went into development on BF4 for the Wii U platform for release this year. Huge wasted opportunity. Everything about BF4 screams, "Wii U support".

I'm not even a COD fan and I can see that aggressive business strategies like this is why Activision's COD will always be the #1 FPS franchise over Battlefield. Even if I do think BF is a superior multiplayer game.

Commander Mode would have worked perfectly with the WiiU's Gamepad too.
---
PSN & XBL: DeltaNinja117