Predict Galaxy 1 & 2 HD remakes

#1GalvatronType_RPosted 10/28/2013 7:35:04 PM
3D World looks amazing, I can't wait for it to release.

But I would really like to see the Galaxy games released in 1080p/60. I'm calling a 90% chance that Nintendo will give them the Wind Waker treatment.
#2The_RamiPosted 10/28/2013 7:37:44 PM
Why? Once we see 3D World in HD I'll have no desire to see Galaxy in HD. The game looks beautiful regardless. Let them work on something new.
---
3DS FC: 4227-1401-7915
Currently playing: GTA V, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Super Mario 3D Land, Rayman Origins, Batman AA, Beyond: Two Souls, LOZ; ALTTP
#3JerZim_XPosted 10/28/2013 7:38:03 PM
Maybe Sunshine
---
Xbox Live: Carnage 781
Playstation Network: Carnage_781
#4STE573Posted 10/28/2013 7:40:55 PM
There are games that I would rather see get the HD overhaul but yeah I'd buy the Galaxy games if they were both on the same disc as one "collection".

Personally I think a HD Okami on the system using the Gamepad in the obvious way would rule.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- X-STE-90-X Playing- FFXIII-PS3, Killzone- PS3, Farcry 3- PS3, Golden Sun- GBA, Uncharted GA- Vita.
#5WideAwakePosted 10/28/2013 7:45:43 PM
JerZim_X posted...
Maybe Sunshine

I hope this, but that they update it, adding new levels that aren't all so tropical. Then adding different packs that can relate to newer levels, (just an idea, a new ice level where Mario's pack shoots snowballs or something)

Also, fixing some missions that get repetitive. There is a ton of coin collecting, be it red or blue, which always got annoying.

Finally, use Yoshi more.
---
NN: WideAwake5
FC: 3909-7740-6935 for Pokemon X
#6VerkinsPosted 10/28/2013 8:13:56 PM
You'll most likely see a Galaxy 1 & 2 remake on the next Nintendo console after Wii U.
#7TheIastspartanPosted 10/28/2013 8:35:27 PM
Not a chance in hell, at least in the near future. Galaxy 1 is only 6 years old.
#8JerZim_XPosted 10/28/2013 8:49:20 PM
TheIastspartan posted...
Not a chance in hell, at least in the near future. Galaxy 1 is only 6 years old.

\

That long ago?!?!?! damn im old
---
Xbox Live: Carnage 781
Playstation Network: Carnage_781
#9SolisPosted 10/28/2013 8:52:53 PM
TheIastspartan posted...

Only? Nintendo has done enhanced ports of games much sooner than that. Wii Sports is only 7 years old and it's already getting an HD port, by the time Galaxy 1 is re-released it would be 7 years old or more as well. Not really much difference there. Ocarina of Time was only 4 years old when it was re-released on the Gamecube, and Majora's Mask was even less than that.
---
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review
#10TheIastspartanPosted 10/28/2013 9:21:26 PM(edited)
Solis posted...
TheIastspartan posted...

Only? Nintendo has done enhanced ports of games much sooner than that. Wii Sports is only 7 years old and it's already getting an HD port, by the time Galaxy 1 is re-released it would be 7 years old or more as well. Not really much difference there. Ocarina of Time was only 4 years old when it was re-released on the Gamecube, and Majora's Mask was even less than that.

The gamecube ports of OoT and MM were not enhanced. They were literally the exact same games(well, except for MQ). And they were only available as preorder bonuses or with the limited time console bundle(with the latter not having MQ). That's grasping at straws if you ask me. I mean, please don't tell me you also count the VC versions. lmao.

As for wii sports, I'll give you that.

And yeah, 6 years is hardly anything. Most remakes are at least 10+ years old. Making SMG 1/2 HD now would only make people complain about Nintendo even more(seriously, I know people that already think WW HD was taking it too far >.>).