The Wii sales a lot, people are angry, the Wii U sales poorly, people are angry?

#1HermeticJusticePosted 10/28/2013 9:33:55 PM
80/80

Not trying to say selling poorly is a good thing, but it seems like people are mad the Wii has sold a lot because it "appeased to the casuals" and now that the Wii U is selling poorly people are making negative claims of that too. They also seem to do this with the Gamecube and Nintendo 64.

It seems like the only systems most of these trolls don't completely hate are the NES, SNES, and the handhelds. Whether a home console after the SNES is successful and has some good games or not, it still seems to get a lot of hate for varying reasons.
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#2vectorman5Posted 10/28/2013 9:36:07 PM
Because it's always the exact same group of people whining on the internet.
---
Five years ago we were sick of all the Mega Man games. Now we can't get one to finish development.
#3NovaLevossidaPosted 10/28/2013 9:58:34 PM
I don't care how it's selling. I just want Nintendo to put out some more games for it.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#4HermeticJustice(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 10:00:43 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
I don't care how it's selling. I just want Nintendo to put out some more games for it.

They did that for the Wii, and seem to be doing that for the Wii U

also sales directly reflect how much games we get on a console, maybe not so much Nintendo titles since they don't have a choice, but systems that sell well usually get better games than systems that don't
---
Currently Watching:
St. Elsewhere, Days of Our Lives, Full House
#5THRICEminPosted 10/28/2013 10:19:38 PM
HermeticJustice posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

They did that for the Wii, and seem to be doing that for the Wii U

also sales directly reflect how much games we get on a console, maybe not so much Nintendo titles since they don't have a choice, but systems that sell well usually get better games than systems that don't

I have to agree. I don't care if it's not top of the line or if it's not selling well, just put out games for the thing; and Nintendo really needs to stop using Mario, Zelda, DK, ect as their whipping boys. They can still keep them but don't make that you're only selling point. Nintendo has not came out with any game that is truly new to bank on. They can also keep the family focus but also something for the older crowd like me, sure I'll play Mario and always will but give me a shoot em up as another option too.
#6amonte64Posted 10/28/2013 10:20:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7vectorman5Posted 10/28/2013 10:25:57 PM
amonte64 posted...
Wii dUst.

Yes amonte, we get it. You made a pun. We're all very proud of you. Here's a cookie.
---
Five years ago we were sick of all the Mega Man games. Now we can't get one to finish development.
#8Emerald_MeliosPosted 11/2/2013 1:14:52 PM
What do they want from Nintendo?
#9segagamerPosted 11/2/2013 1:22:32 PM
vectorman5 posted...
amonte64 posted...
Wii dUst.

Yes amonte, we get it. You made a pun. We're all very proud of you. Here's a cookie.

Yes wtf is wii dUst
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
#10WillWarePosted 11/2/2013 1:23:07 PM
vectorman5 posted...
Because it's always the exact same group of people whining on the internet.

---
I'm not exactly "normal." Hope this isn't a problem.
Remember - if no one agrees with you, you're probably wrong.