Any videos or screens of AC4 for Wii U out yet?

#1overkillwfo1978Posted 10/28/2013 10:44:05 PM
Youtube is a pita to search for specific console vids for games. Have you ran across any Wii U specific AC4 content yet?
---
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten" -George Carlin
#2HayashiTakaraPosted 10/28/2013 10:48:03 PM
No
#3ElectricMolePosted 10/28/2013 10:50:35 PM
theres already ps3 VS ps4 videos out that show the downgrades from one version to another. I'm sure there will be compaison videos for the other versions as the release day get closer.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://abload.de/img/metabanderasps45tuxx.gif
#4MikeBearmanPosted 10/28/2013 10:51:56 PM
There was some footage in an Nintendo direct but nothing specified if it was actual Wii U footage.
#5padakoPosted 10/29/2013 11:09:08 AM
here: http://playeressence.com/wii-u-vs-xbox-360-graphics-comparison-of-assassins-creed-4-black-flag/

it looks slightly better than current gen but nothing to write home about. it's clearly a worthy version so I would just go for it.
#6segagamerPosted 10/29/2013 11:11:09 AM
ElectricMole posted...
theres already ps3 VS ps4 videos out that show the downgrades from one version to another. I'm sure there will be compaison videos for the other versions as the release day get closer.

I saw that video.

I know there are "noticeable" differences. but honestly, it just seemed like one version was more faded than the other.

I know it's ported from current gen, but does PS4 really make much of a difference?
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
#7STE573Posted 10/29/2013 11:44:43 AM
segagamer posted...
ElectricMole posted...

I saw that video.

I know there are "noticeable" differences. but honestly, it just seemed like one version was more faded than the other.

I know it's ported from current gen, but does PS4 really make much of a difference?

I'm sort of with this guy. I mean I noticed differences in vegetation density and the water but apart from that the PS4 game just looked sharper, like it could be running at higher native res. Don't get me wrong, the game looks incredible on all the systems I've seen it for but I was a bit meh. If it is running at 1080p I'll be a bit more understanding, but I don't think it is as we haven't heard anything about that.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- X-STE-90-X Playing- FFXIII-PS3, Killzone- PS3, Farcry 3- PS3, Golden Sun- GBA, Uncharted GA- Vita.
#8STE573Posted 10/29/2013 11:50:05 AM
Apparently the PS4 game runs at 1080p and 60fps... Yeah, I can live with that...
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- X-STE-90-X Playing- FFXIII-PS3, Killzone- PS3, Farcry 3- PS3, Golden Sun- GBA, Uncharted GA- Vita.
#9overkillwfo1978(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 12:09:27 PM(edited)
Again, and I can't stress this enough, when comparing native 1080p vs 720p upscale you CANNOT judge full quality difference by a Youtube video. It must be seen in person to get the full effect.

I was in the "there's not much difference between the two" camp until I hooked a high end PC to my living room 1080p LED and compared games like Far Cry 3, The Witcher 2 and Sonic All Stars Racing between the two resolutions... while it seems like there is not much difference watching a video, it becomes instantly clear the differences between the two when comparing them while they are actually running on your TV/monitor.

I wanted to see the difference between the Wii U and current gen versions... to see if the videos showed any difference at all... If I buy the game it will surely be on PC.
---
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten" -George Carlin
#10STE573Posted 10/29/2013 12:10:06 PM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
Again, and I can't stress this enough, when comparing native 1080p vs 720p upscale you CANNOT judge quality difference by a Youtube video. It must be seen in person to get the full effect.

I was in the "there's not much difference between the two" camp until I hooked a high end PC to my living room 1080p LED and compared games like Far Cry 3, The Witcher 2 and Sonic All Stars Racing between the two resolutions... while it seems like there is not much difference watching a video, it becomes instantly clear the differences between the two when comparing them while they are actually running on your TV/monitor.

This is also worth noting. I walked in to a topic where people were comparing the resolutions of BF4 and the framerates using jackfrags videos. Idiots.
---
Im British!