Nintendo Sales Report Q2 2013 :/

#1gongytronPosted 10/30/2013 12:10:54 AM
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/hard_soft/index.html

This is pretty rough actually. Only 3.91 million wii Us sold, what do you guys think? Its not looking good...
#2Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 10/30/2013 12:13:42 AM
Well that is awful. I'm assuming 3DS sales were good, so lets try to deflect the bad Wii U news by focusing on the 3DS (and Vita) in this topic on the Wii U board
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#3GamerguymassPosted 10/30/2013 12:16:39 AM
Is that almost four million sold in Q2 alone? Thats not terrible I would think. Wouldn't that put them up to eight million or so now then? Or am I just misunderstanding things?
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#4TalentedMPosted 10/30/2013 12:17:00 AM
Thats fine man, not a total loss yet.

Plenty of time to make up sales with some killer apps. Bring the games out, the rest will fall into place later.

Aint the first time systems haven't been smash hits out of the gates, hell if anything since launch now is the only time I am seeing anything about the Wii U. Marketing has just been dreadful.

Still, ain't that bad. Almost 1/5 the way to gamecube lifetime sales.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#5TalentedMPosted 10/30/2013 12:18:07 AM
Gamerguymass posted...
Is that almost four million sold in Q2 alone? Thats not terrible I would think. Wouldn't that put them up to eight million or so now then? Or am I just misunderstanding things?

*The numbers shown above are worldwide consolidated sales in units life-to-date.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#6NathanDrakeSwagPosted 10/30/2013 12:26:50 AM
Awful numbers. We haven't seen anything do this bad since Sega still made consoles.
#7VRX3000Posted 10/30/2013 12:28:09 AM
I expect PS4 and XO to do the same thing.
---
I'm really starting to think mods hate me. no...it's official now.
#8XSilverPhoenixXPosted 10/30/2013 12:28:58 AM
Will it end up like the 32X? We shall see...
#9pearl arowanaPosted 10/30/2013 12:30:15 AM
ROFL
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#10GamerguymassPosted 10/30/2013 12:31:01 AM
TalentedM posted...
Gamerguymass posted...

*The numbers shown above are worldwide consolidated sales in units life-to-date.

Yeah I went to the link after posting. Oh well. I still think sales will close to double by a few weeks after Christmas when retail sales virtually stop again. I mean a Super Mario game coming out and putting out a bundle with that game in it? SM games always sell systems.
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!