Did super Luigi U suck?

#1Brandy1977Posted 10/30/2013 1:22:07 AM
I am all for increasing the challenge of NSMBU because i found that game was so easy i slept through most of it and still 100% it but i don't like the idea of doing that with a time limit.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VExgt5d.png
#2TalentedMPosted 10/30/2013 1:23:42 AM
No.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#3Brandy1977(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 1:24:47 AM
TalentedM posted...
No.

So,it didn't feel like it lacked content and also gave a better challenge than NSMBU?
---
http://i.imgur.com/VExgt5d.png
#4TalentedMPosted 10/30/2013 1:28:00 AM(edited)
Brandy1977 posted...
TalentedM posted...
No.

So,it didn't feel like it lacked content and also gave a better challenge than NSMBU?

Exactly. 80 more levels + more difficulty (more so in the better level designs).

It provided exactly what it did for a DLC addon to NSMBU. I enjoyed it.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing
#5STN79Posted 10/30/2013 1:40:43 AM
Even though the stages were shorter they didn't really feel like they were. That was because you ended up repeating them over and over since you will fail alot. The difficulty is ramped up quite a bit from the regular NSMBU game. Made the whole thing more fun if you ask me.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#6slymshadyPosted 10/30/2013 4:09:11 AM
I really liked it. If it wasn't for fire bar sprint level, I'd still be playing it.
#7morningglory05Posted 10/30/2013 7:19:44 AM
slymshady posted...
I really liked it. If it wasn't for fire bar sprint level, I'd still be playing it.

Ohhhhhh gosh...this is the last board i need to beat and get the star coins in..I already played it once and raged quit, I'm not looking forward to revisiting it ;(
#8TerradriusPosted 10/30/2013 7:54:06 AM
morningglory05 posted...
slymshady posted...

Ohhhhhh gosh...this is the last board i need to beat and get the star coins in..I already played it once and raged quit, I'm not looking forward to revisiting it ;(

Give yourself a squirrel suit and a star, and just run. If you get hit, exit the level (assuming you've beaten the level once already), and you'll still have the suit and star. Change your timing a bit each time, and it'll eventually work out. That's how I did it, anyway.
---
Pokemon X Friend Code: 3265-5262-3517 - Adam
#9SyCo_VeNoMPosted 10/30/2013 7:57:55 AM
morningglory05 posted...
slymshady posted...

Took me like 40 times to get to the end without getting hit(hell spent an hour on it originally just getting to the end period...).
Honestly I don't think I felt happier playing a game in years as I felt getting that last damn star coin.
#10morningglory05Posted 10/30/2013 8:14:17 AM(edited)
Terradrius posted...
morningglory05 posted...
slymshady posted...

Give yourself a squirrel suit and a star, and just run. If you get hit, exit the level (assuming you've beaten the level once already), and you'll still have the suit and star. Change your timing a bit each time, and it'll eventually work out. That's how I did it, anyway.

I haven't beat it once yet :( I made it to the huge wheel that spins really fast so I'm hoping that was close to the end? I was going to play around with using a star on it though- I figured that would make things a bit easier...