Just found out about the uk price cut...

#31Chipofthehead(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 5:22:12 AM
Iokua posted...
Chipofthehead posted...
Anybody else think that ninty should have done more in terms of price?

Just look at the 3ds they nearly halved it's price and look at it now.

$70 isn't anywhere near halving the price, troll.

So going from 229 to 179 with ocarina (40rrp at the time) isn't NEARLY half price? Go figure.

Oh and congratulations you're the first person to ever call me a troll, despite me obviously not trolling.
---
Now I like Storm 1 and I also like Phoenix Wright, but which one's better? There's only one way to find out....FIGHT!
#32desert_santaPosted 10/31/2013 5:38:29 AM
Doesn't seem like a price cut to me. I paid the exact same amount(or less) and got a physical game to go with it. Maybe because mine is the white 8 gig model.

I understand TC's reluctance. I am not willing to buy a ps4 upon release. Not because of the console price, but because ps4 games are being sold at ridiculous prices. If ps3 games here are generally the same price as those in NA, I don't see why ps4 games here should be more expensive.
#33Chipofthehead(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 6:12:33 AM
mcsmellington posted...
Neo_Heartless posted...
This seems like the best place to post this, but play.com are currently selling the Wind Waker WiiU with 3 other games (ZombiU, Marvel Superheroes and Assassin's Creed 3) for 249.

Today only though. So if TC was on the fence, here we are!

That's the one I posted above, quite a lot for your money though :p

Ok so I'm seriously tempted to buy this bundle however I'm a bit confused it says that it's a premium bundle and zelda yet shows the windwaker bundle in the picture.

So which is it? I'd be happy to get a physical copy of the game but I'd be annoyed if I didn't get a zelda game pad.
---
Now I like Storm 1 and I also like Phoenix Wright, but which one's better? There's only one way to find out....FIGHT!
#34mcsmellingtonPosted 10/31/2013 6:15:41 AM
Think it's cos the Zelda bundle is a premium console.
---
GT: McPoo Friend Code: 0146-9590-6349
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#35MaciverPosted 10/31/2013 6:24:15 AM
Man if you can easily afford both, stop humming and hawing over it and and just go for it.

Can't take your cash with you when you go!
---
Wii-U addy BEADY MINK