Going to exchange a Wii game for another Wii game... what should I chose?

#1AwesomeOSaucePosted 10/30/2013 12:39:20 PM
Been really bored as far as Wii U titles go (still waiting for mario 3d world)
but I"ve been playing some of the hidden wii gems with no motion controls or pointer or wiimote needed. I love playing on my classic controller pro.

I have bought Xenoblade, Smash Bros, Resident Evil, Klonoa and a few others.

I bought a game I thought would have classic controller options but it was wiimote and nunchuk only.

So here is a list of games I can exchange the game I got with.
Please chime in and tell me if the games aren't good or if I should wait for the upcoming sequel in the series or if the game doesn't let you use the wii classic controller.

Sonic Colors (Looks cool and I loved Generations but I"m more a fan of 3d levels and not 2d platforming sonic ones and I heard this game has a lot of 2d ones.

Metroid Other M (I've heard bad and good things about this game and I don't know what to think... all I know is that its SUPER cheap and its like the 1st time I've seen a Nintendo game other than Steel Diver or Paper Mario 3DS have a pricedrop so fast.

Pandora's Tower... is this game any good? I like rpgs but I heard this game is more of an action hack n slash like God of War.... I dunno.

The Last Story (saw some gameplay and the game is so dull and gray looking and nothing seemed cool to me... I think it could become boring. but I like jrpgs and its by Sakaguchi no?

Mario Kart wii (I own mario kart 7 on 3ds and am getting Mario Kart 8 on wii u when it comes out... any reason to get this one to play right now? I heard its one of the worser mario karts like the gba one.

Excite Truck (looks like fun but its not a very long game right? and I should probably get something else.

Kirby Epic Yarn (I like Kirby games but is this even a kirby game? does it have multiplayer by any chance?

Kirby Return to Dreamland (looks like fun but is it really short or anything?)

Tatsunoko vs Capcom.... not really good at fighting games but I heard a lot about this a few years ago and its like the only good fighting game on the wii no?

I would also consider getting Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and Metroid Trilogy but the whole wiimote nunchuck motion controls really turns me off from getting them :/
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#2Swan3624Posted 10/30/2013 12:41:06 PM
Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Personally, of the choices you listed, that looks like the one that will have the potential for the most gameplay, most playtime, most fun, and best switch.

Metroid: Other M has gone on sale for $10 or less on Amazon bajillions of times.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#3linkumsPosted 10/30/2013 1:11:34 PM(edited)
Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 are both extremely good and worth playing. Return to Dreamland is probably the best Kirby game in the series and has more content than most, thanks to a hard mode that actually changes some stuff. Epic Yarn isn't really a normal Kirby game. It's ok, but you can 100% it in less than a week and the gameplay isn't anything too exciting.

Also, Excitebots: Trick Racing is incredibly fun. But it does have some annoying motion control gimmicks. It's still one of the most fun games I played for Wii in spite of that though.
---
Latest: "Kirby's Return to Dreamland is too good to not get played"
http://whattheycallgames.blogspot.com
#4AwesomeOSauce(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2013 1:12:01 PM
^ cool what about the others?
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#5Infinity8378Posted 10/30/2013 1:29:27 PM
The Last Story
Sonic and the secret rings
Conduit 2
Spyborgs
COD black ops
Harry deathly hallows 2
Tatsunoko vs capcom
Spiderman shattered dimensions
Resident evil darkside chronicles
Loz skyward sword
Smg1/2
Sonic and sega all stars racing
Super smash brawl
Tenchu shadow assasin
#6JellitoePosted 10/30/2013 1:31:12 PM
Get last story, great game
---
Nintendo ID - Jellitoe
3DS FC - 2234-7146-5315
#7moogle69Posted 10/30/2013 1:38:36 PM
i think one of the reasons why people don't care about last story is because of that poo looking art, so far every sakaguchi game had some problems despiste how good the games are, lost odyssey = ugly characters, what a turn off, blue dragon = rushed, the last story = boring art style choice.

with that said, i would suggest the last story, don't judge it by its tasteless graphics.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
FFXV, KH3, MONOLITH X, MK8, SSBU, LOZ:U
#8stargazer64Posted 10/30/2013 1:40:15 PM
I got Metroid: Other M for $7.

Totally worth it :)
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH