Why do people bash the wii u so much?

#41EarthLord_CJPosted 10/31/2013 6:18:01 AM
Spookyryu posted...
Trolls doesn't have life, so they only get the jokes

---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#42evoxpiscesPosted 10/31/2013 6:36:32 AM
People bashed the Wii for its entirety. And the Gamecube. And the N64. People have been bashing Nintendo for 17 years. At least the NES and SNES were the "cool" consoles to own. But who cares? They bash them because it's easier to judge than to understand.
---
3DS FC: 4055-4011-0349
#43the_cajun88Posted 10/31/2013 6:39:33 AM
sonic777 posted...
the_cajun88 posted...
because nintendo games are like, colorful and s***

darkjedilink alt confirmed.

who
---
University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i.imgur.com/jC1P9wo.jpg
#44EndgamePosted 10/31/2013 7:14:38 AM
Because it's already a repeat of the classic Nintendo console cycle: Some third-parties at launch, but they gradually give less and less support until its almost non-existent. What you're left with is a console that gets some really good titles, but only like 2 or 3 a year.

N64 and Gamecube got good games at a higher rate than that, and Wii got its very few good games at a much lower rate than that, and Wii U has no good games whatsoever

so no
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#45Motobug321Posted 10/31/2013 7:19:25 AM
Endgame posted...
Because it's already a repeat of the classic Nintendo console cycle: Some third-parties at launch, but they gradually give less and less support until its almost non-existent. What you're left with is a console that gets some really good titles, but only like 2 or 3 a year.

N64 and Gamecube got good games at a higher rate than that, and Wii got its very few good games at a much lower rate than that, and Wii U has no good games whatsoever

so no

The Wii U has plenty of great games. Sure, it took a while for them to come out, but they're there.
#46VyersPosted 10/31/2013 8:01:00 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Vyers posted...
People aren't bashing the Wii U just for fun. Well, I don't, anyway. I bash it because criticism is the number one way to make it known that there is a flaw with something. I want to popularize the idea among just about everyone that the Wii U had a terrible start and there exists no excuse for why.

And you're doing that here instead of going directly to Nintendo... why?

Do you not feel you're fighting a pointless battle? The diehard fanboys will never listen to any critisim of the console, and the more passive people like myself, well, we're getting fed up of being constantly reminded about failures we already know about and are well documented.

I understand you want people to conform to your viewpoint, but having no empathy for the suffering you might put others through comes with some worrying implications.

1. In a sentence: because no single human being on this planet has ever cited a single example where they bring their complaints to Nintendo and Nintendo did -anything- in response that led to anything that improved the situation for the person complaining.

2. So what you suggest is that no one say anything about Nintendo's failings to protect peoples' feelings? Well, since Nintendo HAS fixed literally every single problem they've had with the Wii U, I guess we don't need to mention them anymore!

Oh sorry my bad, they still have numerous problems that they still haven't even acknowledged. Yet, apparently, joining Nintendo in feigning ignorance of problems is the best way to make them no longer a problem.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#47citreanPosted 10/31/2013 9:04:58 AM
lazer_lice posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
sony fanboys just don't like anything but sony and go out of their way to show it

Yeah genius, cuz xbox fanboys love and respect wii u. Congratulations on showing your ignorance.

Sure there's bad apples who are obsessive about every console...recent studies showed that Xbox trolls are more polite than Sony trolls
---
3DS FC: 1735-9985-7867 / PSN: Citrean NNID: Citrean
#48oldhbk76Posted 10/31/2013 9:41:30 AM
because they think the 2 consoles that arent released yet will have better graphics than wii u, but in reality it will be close.
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76