How is Sonic Lost World?

#1SakurafanboyPosted 10/31/2013 8:12:59 AM
Considering picking it up soon.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
#2Motobug321Posted 10/31/2013 8:19:56 AM
I love it. I've already made it to the sixth world, and I'm having a ton of fun with it. While there are a few level design quirks that could use fixing, overall I think the game has very good level design, a pretty good plot, and is, in my opinion, one of the better 3D Sonic games.

I would definitely recommend it.
#3vectorman5Posted 10/31/2013 8:31:42 AM
Mario Galaxy but with Sonic.

The game is competently made, so your decision could be based singularly on how much that sentence appeals to you.
---
If the Sega Master System was a speed bump to the NES, the Atari 7800 was a tire-staining squirrel.
#4F31LeopardPosted 10/31/2013 8:31:55 AM
The game is fun. Wish the boss fights would be a little more challenging. Levels have different routes. I really like playing Time Attack. Idk how some people are pulling off crazy fast times.
---
PSN:AE86CorollaLevin, NN ID:AE86CorollaLevin, XBL:AE86CorollaGTS
#5fon1988Posted 10/31/2013 8:33:19 AM
It's a good Sonic game.

I recommend you check out GameTrailer's review of the game as it offers a pretty good look at the game.

From my own experience, I have really enjoyed a lot of the game. Though it may look like Mario Galaxy, it's gameplay is very much Sonic. The running and platforming are fun, and this time around the platforming is much more in the spot light.

The wisps are very hit and miss in my opinion as sometimes they offer something fun to do but most of the time they just feel out of place.

Collecting red rings is a big challenge but completely worth it in the end.

I have yet to try either the coop mode or the competitive racing though.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom
#6Motobug321Posted 10/31/2013 8:37:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]