Kyle Bosman calls Mario a goofy lifeless character. Link also boring

#11Neo_HeartlessPosted 10/31/2013 9:09:19 AM
DarthLaharl posted...
Only a Nintendo fan would ask who a well known person/character is. Just like when Draven stomped Link and the Ninty fanboys were confused and angry because Link lost to a character that they never heard of who happens to be in the most popular video game in the whole world.

Nintendrones are as out of touch as Nintendo is.

My who wasn't meant in malice.

I genuinly have no idea who he is. I don't really go to journalist sites. As strange as it sounds, I prefer hearing my news from, well, forums.

Also Draven was a fix and you know it! I demand a Florida state recount!
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#12b1gt0nePosted 10/31/2013 9:09:43 AM
DarthLaharl posted...
Only a Nintendo fan would ask who a well known person/character is. Just like when Draven stomped Link and the Ninty fanboys were confused and angry because Link lost to a character that they never heard of who happens to be in the most popular video game in the whole world.

you sound like a ladies man

not
#13Rasputin77Posted 10/31/2013 9:10:22 AM
"Oh, someone I've never heard of before - therefore, their opinion is invalid and not worth taking seriously" -- People who come to this board and take strangers' comments seriously every f***ing DAY, lmfao.

b1gt0ne posted...
off tpoic jack ***

You got two out of three right... that's a start.
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
GameFAQs needs a stat for "users who angrily tried to PM you but were blocked" XD
#14kaiser ryuPosted 10/31/2013 9:11:48 AM
DarthLaharl posted...

You don't know me. I just don't watch popular internet videos! My Youtube still thinks all I care about is Pokemon and Dragonball Z from the two (or thirty, whatever) TFS videos and Pokemon XY trailer I watched months ago. I'm in an information blackout! HOW DO I MAKE YOUTUBE STOP?!

PS: I voted for Cloud because he has a big sword.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06 : 3DS FC 0189-8575-3761
#15Motobug321Posted 10/31/2013 9:13:38 AM
DarthLaharl posted...

No, I'm not a "Nintendrone", I just didn't know who the guy is. No need to be a jerk about it.
#16LugovesPosted 10/31/2013 9:14:01 AM
DarthLaharl posted...

I haven't had a Nintendo console since the GameCube and I don't know who any of those people are, either. LOL
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#17LugovesPosted 10/31/2013 9:16:22 AM
His disclaimer is hilarious, though. ROFL

Expert of nothing and opinions sometimes very wrong.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#18ShankspearePosted 10/31/2013 9:17:36 AM
I agree about Mario being goofy. And Link is really an avatar. But ....so what?
#19VideoGamer1990Posted 10/31/2013 9:18:37 AM
Kyle Bosman calls Mario a goofy lifeless character. Link also boring

....Okay. And I call all Hardcore Manly Male Leads to be even less characterized and very boring. Yay for opinions.

Someone had to say it. It rings true.

---
I got my wish for Breath of Fire VI.....but you know the rest. *sits in dark corner*
http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641219
#20Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 10/31/2013 9:18:55 AM
He kind of has a point...
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg