Hi. I like games.

#11FishbulbPosted 10/31/2013 5:18:24 PM
I'm looking forward to playing Earthbound again. Im just waiting to buy it when i know ill have the time to invest.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#12sonicnewboyPosted 10/31/2013 5:19:09 PM
Mattatron42 posted...
I've been playing Resident Evil Revelations and played through Super Castlevania 4 today. I think I like Raid mode better than the campaign, but I haven't gone through on Infernal yet.

Oh my godddd, infernal sounds super fun!
#131shadetail1Posted 10/31/2013 5:20:28 PM
sonicnewboy posted...
Noo, I haven't played one Pikmin game yet. And I have yet to see any videos of Wonderful 1. I hear they're great, but I think this list is good enough for now. I will watch a video of Wonderful 1 now though to see what all the talk is about.

When you get your WiiU, download the Wonderful 101 demo from the eShop. That should give you a better idea.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#14Skill4ReelPosted 10/31/2013 5:24:18 PM
I like games too. I just want my Wii U to have a larger variety of them. Anyways, I'm off to play Sonic Lost World for the first time. I got it in the mail earlier today. I wasn't expecting shiny tinfoil cover art. Nice!
#15BoomerTheGreatPosted 10/31/2013 5:34:41 PM
Im 2 hours into W101 and I see why people love it. You cant just button mash and things like that.

WW HD is cool so far too. My love for Zelda games has returned.

Earthbound is f***** good I cant believe how much I enjoyed it and its like 20 years old. Def needs a new entry for sure. No other RPG ive played is like it.

Games like Tekken Tag makes me hope the Wii U gets some fighting games because the gamepad support is great on TTT2.

I am enjoying my Wii U so much I might go WiiU/3DS this gen. I wont have a paywall also, which is good. Soon Im getting Sonic, Sochi, Batman, AC4, Ghosts, 3D World.
---
Greatness comes from within
#16imameliaPosted 10/31/2013 6:18:06 PM
Surprisingly, there are more upcoming games for the Wii U that interest me than for the 3DS. My current Wii U library actually consists of just one game, New Super Mario Bros. U, though I will almost certainly get Rayman Legends at some point (I can't really afford it now and haven't finished Rayman Origins anyway). I downloaded the demo for The Wonderful 101, but I haven't had a good opportunity to try it yet. It looks like the kind of game that could be fun but could also be something I completely hate, so I'm hoping the demo will give me more of an idea what I'm in for. (Though it could still be misleading...I liked the demo of Fire Emblem: Awakening, and that turned out pretty badly.) I also have never played a Pikmin game, so I might get the first one on the GameCube eventually and see if I like that. It sounds like the kind of thing that I would find very difficult, though.

Now, Super Mario 3D World will be the first game that will really make me glad to have a Wii U, the second being Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. I'm hoping to get the former for Christmas (and have the money to buy it myself if I don't). Things will probably settle down a bit after that...Smash Bros. 4 and Mario Kart 8 would certainly be worth playing, though neither of them is a big priority for me. Yarn Yoshi could go either way; it might be good, but I'm not counting on it. Finally, though Soul Saga and Mighty No. 9 are cross-platform, I plan to get them both on the Wii U (in addition to the PC and, in the case of the latter, the 3DS). I certainly hope we hear some news about more games, though I'm not sure what else might be announced...Zelda, Kirby, Metroid, Paper Mario, or another 3D Mario game, perhaps? Some of those would interest me more than others, but who knows. It's anyone's guess what is in store for the Wii U in 2015 and beyond.
#17segagamer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 6:53:47 PM
Bump
---
Wii U+Xbox One :)
#18DiscostewSMPosted 10/31/2013 6:58:46 PM
I used to play The Waiting Game, but then Nintendo took it away from me. How dare they!
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#19metalmariolordPosted 10/31/2013 8:54:11 PM
No, I'm pearl arowana, and love speaking about specs ROFL

CPU

PS4 3000petaflops
XB1 2500petaflops
WiiU 0,2 flops

Ram:
PS4 3000Gb
XB1 2500Gb
Wii U 128 Mb.

GPU:
PS4 OHMAGODGRAPHIX 1023 Gb
XB1 OHMAGODGRAPHIX 1022 Gb
Wii U Calculator 3 bits.

ROFL
ROFL
Fanboy ROFL

P.S:He's my favourite troll, I always laugh at his posts.
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#20TalentedMPosted 10/31/2013 8:59:00 PM
metalmariolord posted...
No, I'm pearl arowana, and love speaking about specs ROFL.

I almost blocked you....

I actually have been enjoying some Wind Waker on my Wii U. Hoping to get myself a balance board tomorrow to get into Wii Fit U.
---
I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing