which games are a must on Wii U virtual console?

#1FUsquarepantsPosted 11/1/2013 5:36:42 AM
1- dragon force
2- super mario 64
3-link to the past
4-chrono trigger
5-FF VI
---
I was at game 1 NBA FINALS 08, WMXX, WMXXV, WMXXVIII, WM XXIX, E3 06, 11. next up- E3 2013!
#2DarkMan187Posted 11/1/2013 6:10:13 AM
All of the above, and more.
---
It's dark & hell is hot.
#3BoomerTheGreatPosted 11/1/2013 6:32:42 AM
Super Metroid
Earthbound
---
Greatness comes from within
#4DrakkardnoirPosted 11/1/2013 7:08:22 AM
Super Mario 64, Smash Bros, Yoshi's Story, Super Mario RPG, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Kirby 64, Paper Mario, Donkey Kong Country 1-3, Goldeneye, Banjo-Kazooie, Starfox, Yoshi's Island
#5mph1029Posted 11/1/2013 7:18:44 AM
Dragonforce?!? As in the Sega Saturn Dragonforce? If that comes to the Virtual Console, I would be willing to pay a hefty sum of cash for that masterpiece! Is it coming out on the VC?
---
Steam ID, Gamertag, PSN ID = reddeathsnake
#6stop3Posted 11/1/2013 7:58:13 AM
I don't really want them to release Mario 64 on the virtual console because I prefer that they make an HD remake. (Which they are rumored to be doing.)
#7CranberryPSOPosted 11/1/2013 8:00:20 AM
I am not familiar with Dragon Force. Enlighten me!
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 3
#8FUsquarepants(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 11:46:09 AM
CranberryPSO posted...
I am not familiar with Dragon Force. Enlighten me!

In short it's the best game ever made.

It's a strategy rpg from sega Saturn with 8 different kingdoms to choose from. You start out defending your territory at first and then slowly start taking over the other 7 kingdoms. Each kingdom has their own characters with their own specialties. You can command upto 100 troops in battle.

Amazing game. I'm a Nintendo guy for life but this is my favorite game of all time. Playing this on the game pad would be a dream come true but sadly Nintendo doesn't give 2 yoshi eggs about Saturn games.

It's a shame because dragon force and panzer dragoon saga would be amazing on wii u.
---
I was at game 1 NBA FINALS 08, WMXX, WMXXV, WMXXVIII, WM XXIX, E3 06, 11. next up- E3 2013!
#9JKSonicPosted 11/1/2013 11:57:45 AM
stop3 posted...
I don't really want them to release Mario 64 on the virtual console because I prefer that they make an HD remake. (Which they are rumored to be doing.)

Yup this, even when I go back and play it, it STILL holds up today very will. With some slightly tweaked controls and updated graphics it could be pretty amazing. I don't want some stupidly simple "HD remake" though I want it REMADE.
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#10FUsquarepants(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2013 12:03:33 PM
Seriously there's rumors that if the crimson dragon game, based on panzer dragoon series, does well on Xbox one they will do a sequel to panzer saga. Crimson dragon is a launch title on Xbox one- which is why I'm buying Xbox one at launch.

Imagine if dragon force comes out on VC and sells decent. We could get the sequel (never released outside japan) and perhaps even a new title for eShop. This game was made for game pad.

Come on Nintendo, get off your lazy ass already! How in the hell does Microsoft have a game like crimson dragon with such a niche appeal as one of its launch title? Not going to lie but I'm stoked about dead rising 3 and FORZA too >_>
---