which games are a must on Wii U virtual console?

#11JKSonicPosted 11/1/2013 5:42:04 PM
FUsquarepants posted...
Seriously there's rumors that if the crimson dragon game, based on panzer dragoon series, does well on Xbox one they will do a sequel to panzer saga. Crimson dragon is a launch title on Xbox one- which is why I'm buying Xbox one at launch.

Imagine if dragon force comes out on VC and sells decent. We could get the sequel (never released outside japan) and perhaps even a new title for eShop. This game was made for game pad.

Come on Nintendo, get off your lazy ass already! How in the hell does Microsoft have a game like crimson dragon with such a niche appeal as one of its launch title? Not going to lie but I'm stoked about dead rising 3 and FORZA too >_>

How would Crimson Dragon dictate a sequel to Dragoon Saga? Maybe to Panzer Dragoon but Saga is a completely different genre.

What they need to do on VC though is DEFINITELY tap into that rare Saturn library. Panzer Dragoon (yes, I not only played but owned it!), Shining Force III, Dragon Force....
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)
#12FUsquarepants(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 1:40:07 PM
JKSonic posted...
FUsquarepants posted...
Seriously there's rumors that if the crimson dragon game, based on panzer dragoon series, does well on Xbox one they will do a sequel to panzer saga. Crimson dragon is a launch title on Xbox one- which is why I'm buying Xbox one at launch.

Imagine if dragon force comes out on VC and sells decent. We could get the sequel (never released outside japan) and perhaps even a new title for eShop. This game was made for game pad.

Come on Nintendo, get off your lazy ass already! How in the hell does Microsoft have a game like crimson dragon with such a niche appeal as one of its launch title? Not going to lie but I'm stoked about dead rising 3 and FORZA too >_>

How would Crimson Dragon dictate a sequel to Dragoon Saga? Maybe to Panzer Dragoon but Saga is a completely different genre.

What they need to do on VC though is DEFINITELY tap into that rare Saturn library. Panzer Dragoon (yes, I not only played but owned it!), Shining Force III, Dragon Force....

they weren't clear but i think they mean a sequel to crimson dragon in the form of a rpg like PDS.
---
I was at game 1 NBA FINALS 08, WMXX, WMXXV, WMXXVIII, WM XXIX, E3 06, 11. next up- E3 2013!
#13StephenYap3Posted 11/2/2013 3:37:32 PM
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Paper Mario 64
Donkey Kong 64 (with all Rare references removed)
Bomberman Hero
Bomberman 64: The Second Attack
---
I got a flu shot, went to sleep, dreamt about the clouds, and saw "Game Over" in the darkness
#14StephenYap3Posted 11/2/2013 3:39:06 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Earthbound

It's already in the Wii U eShop.
---
I got a flu shot, went to sleep, dreamt about the clouds, and saw "Game Over" in the darkness