the poll proves that Zelda is the most overrated Nintendo franchise ever.

#1xenosaga123Posted 11/1/2013 8:21:36 AM
O RLY?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5313

In my opinion, Zelda games have less replay value than SMB games, and it rehashes itself more so than SMB games. And to this day, Zelda herself has yet to be playable in a canon console Nintendo made Zelda game (Peach would whoop her ass).

Link has little to no personality compared to Mario, the Zelda universe isn't even interesting in the slightest. And there's no incentive to play through a Zelda game more than once.

I tell you, it's like the Zelda fans will buy any Zelda game just because it's Zelda.

Like really? 6404 voted for The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, more than HALF of Super Mario 3D World (2406)???? 3D world is galaxies better than 3D Land, and has more fun and creative things about it than any Zelda game can match.

And SMB games are true videogames, Zelda games are just overflooded with story that it ends up being the only incentive to play them, with its gameplay not really being as entertaining nor filled with the variety that SMB games offer, especially something like Super Mario 3D World.

Some of the Nintendo community really have awkward priorities. They don't know superior videogames when they see it.

SMB rehashes itself quite a bit, but Zelda is the definition of a stagnant franchise that's borderline tedious, with only its story as the carrot on the stick, and its gameplay lacking the charm of SMB games. Maybe it's cause Zelda is the face of Nintendo rpgs, if you want to call it that, but it's surprising the fanbase haven't gotten bored of the Zelda game formula.

What do SMB fans think? Don't they feel kinda let down by the ridiculous amount of hype Zelda games get compared to even the latest and greatest upcoming Nintendo game? (Super Mario 3D World )

It's just baffling how much fanship Zelda gets, I mean Pokemon I can understand, but Zelda?
#2aiyobroPosted 11/1/2013 8:25:21 AM(edited)
no one wants to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars to play one game and if they did they'd be playing Zelda anyway
#3StorracPosted 11/1/2013 8:24:33 AM
Don't forget about the fact that Zelda fanboys can't handle the fact that some people don't like Zelda so they make up crappy excuses like the "Zelda Cycle" so that once a Zelda game releases, claims it's mandatory 10/10's from every reviewer ever, and two or three "trolls" speak out and say they don't like the game it automatically means that nobody ever likes the game, and then 4 years down the line when the "Trolls" have moved on with their life, Zelda fanboys use that as "proof" that the Zelda Cycle exists.
#4abbyhitterPosted 11/1/2013 8:24:54 AM
Looks like someone is mad.

lol.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#5jackorhoadsPosted 11/1/2013 8:26:22 AM
TC, this poll isn't representative of the entire gaming populace. Your argument is full of your own hate, that's it. Moving on...
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#6mudkip72Posted 11/1/2013 8:26:37 AM
Or maybe people simply don't have Wii Us and have a 3DS instead.
#7Brandy1977Posted 11/1/2013 8:27:02 AM
abbyhitter posted...
Looks like someone is mad.

lol.

---
http://i.imgur.com/VExgt5d.png
#8Muddy_ApePosted 11/1/2013 8:27:26 AM
LOL at taking GameFAQs polls seriously and getting mad about them.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6qxWz.jpg
#9trenkenPosted 11/1/2013 8:29:01 AM
I lost interest in Zelda long ago because they just keep rehashing OoT over and over again and have yet to find a way to make the franchise feel fresh. But I still dont think its overrated due to some important advancements in gaming that it introduced, such as saving your progress among many other things, especially with ALTP and OoT. Outside of those 2 games its all forgettable rehashes to me.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#10evoxpiscesPosted 11/1/2013 8:29:30 AM
At least both Zelda and Mario are beating out Call of Doodie.
---
3DS FC: 4055-4011-0349