Which Game Should I Buy (1 out of 3)

#1HuskeyPuppyPosted 11/2/2013 10:47:40 AM
i have left over amazon money in my acc from gift-cards and i want to pick up a new wii u game to add to my collection i did the math and after shipping i only have enough for

1 game out of these 3 listed

which should i go for and what plays best on wii u.

Mass Effect 3

Assassin Creed 3

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 wii u edition ?

as for what i like ,
i did enjoy the assassin creed 2 (only assassin creed game i played)

love fighters but tekken makes me angry due to extremely hard bosses and fighting games sorta get repetitive for me / doesn't offer much retail value.

mass effect series.
i played the 1st only to mid game then stopped because i was borrowing it from a friend

never played the 2nd.

played the 3rd opening on my brothers x360 and thought it looked cool.

fyi i don't own any other system so before trolls say get a different game for the system or that game is cheaper on this system i don't wanna hear it. i came here to ask which run's better and may be the better choice or bang for my buck.
for those that have these games state which one i should look into thanks again .
- huskey !
#2EvilmonsterPosted 11/2/2013 10:49:34 AM
ME3 is the best game listed, but don't get it if you don't understand the story/have emotion towards the characters.

If you like fighting games then get TTT2

So, if you aren't, your best option is AC3.
---
NNID: Thomas88
I love me some Dallas girls!
#3DisgaeaNutPosted 11/2/2013 10:51:12 AM
ME3, Tekken, AC3 in that order.
#4Mindwipe77Posted 11/2/2013 10:52:23 AM
hard choice...i'd say ME 3 but if you never beat 1 and never played 2 you'll be missing something from 3, its still a good game regardless but that kinda game you need to play all 3 for the full experience. I didnt likE ac 3, AC 2 and AC 4 are much better, so i'd say tekken but like you say it can be pretty challenging.
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#5SyCo_VeNoMPosted 11/2/2013 11:06:20 AM
Tekken Tag good game.

AC3... IMO not worth $13 (what I paid for it new)
#6aiyobroPosted 11/2/2013 11:12:43 AM
Mass Effect 3 is really easy to understand and after playing the trilogy I play it from time to time, it's the best in the series.