Only zelda moves consoles.

#11FUsquarepantsPosted 11/2/2013 3:46:29 PM(edited)
zelda u will come out november 2015 the earliest

smash i see coming out next holiday the earliest. releasing mario kart 8, DKTF, and smash in the first half of 2014 is unlikley from nintendo.
---
I was at game 1 NBA FINALS 08, WMXX, WMXXV, WMXXVIII, WM XXIX, E3 06, 11. next up- E3 2013!
#12guedesbrawlPosted 11/2/2013 3:46:44 PM
bond465 posted...
aluminafalcon posted...
Didn't Mario kart Wii sell 35 million copies? That's more then Zelda and smash bros combined if I remember my figures right.

Mario kart didn't move consoles. That's this discussion. Tens of millions of wiis were already sold.

yep, they came together, even.
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#13harvestmoonmikePosted 11/2/2013 3:48:09 PM
bond465 posted...
aluminafalcon posted...
Didn't Mario kart Wii sell 35 million copies? That's more then Zelda and smash bros combined if I remember my figures right.

Mario kart didn't move consoles. That's this discussion. Tens of millions of wiis were already sold.

That makes no sense whatsoever. If Zelda and Smash combined don't equate 35 million, then they couldn't have possibly moved Wii consoles as much as games like Mario Kart Wii, NSMBW, and Wii Sports have done.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6t4FNRD.png
Duck Hunt Dog for Smash Bros.
#14bond465(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 3:57:39 PM
harvestmoonmike posted...
bond465 posted...
aluminafalcon posted...

That makes no sense whatsoever. If Zelda and Smash combined don't equate 35 million, then they couldn't have possibly moved Wii consoles as much as games like Mario Kart Wii, NSMBW, and Wii Sports have done.

Wii sports sold wiis. And I'm specifically talking about the wii u. I think a brand new zelda is the only title that can turn the system around. I don't think smash will sell consoles and I don't think Mario will either.
#15DrumguyPosted 11/3/2013 6:49:25 PM
bond465 posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
Lol Zelda is not a system seller in any way sorry.

WW HD got outsold in its first week by a PS3 dating sim where a guy is dating his little sister.... Yeah...

Also, didn't Skyward Sword sell like 3.7 million to date? That's not that impressive for a high profile release on a 100 million sold system.

I'm talking about zelda u. Not that crap hd remake.

Just because you found it to be crap doesn't mean everybody else did.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl