Wii U: nintendo sells under 500,000 in 6 months "Worldwide"......

#51__Blight__Posted 11/4/2013 2:01:31 PM
Miiri0 posted...
crucial posted...
I live in a decent size city(290,000)and a friend of mine works at Target and he told me they will sell 1 or 2 a week,he told me that 360's out sells they Wii U by 73/1 just at his store lol.

Wow. No ****. Sellers at my area always talk down Wii U when people ask about it. They always recommend PS3 and Xbox360 over Wii U or wait for PS4/X1.

They always say things like,

Wii U have no games
Wii U games are similar with much cheaper version on PS3 and Xbox360
Wii U power is about the same as PS3 and 360
Wii U have poor online support
Wii U going to die soon

Sounds about right.
---
This wretched world does not reward endeavor, it is the patron and his troupe who are receipt; maggots grown fat on endeavour's corpse.
#52jairusmonillasPosted 11/4/2013 3:23:52 PM
Nintendo is back!

to its n64 gamecube days. hahaha!
---
All of you, want to be loved... needed by someone, so we look to others... By ourselves, we are lonely, so we try to draw together to live
- Elly [ Xenogears ]
#53Lefty128kPosted 11/4/2013 10:47:24 PM
jairusmonillas posted...
Nintendo is back!

I heard it's on pace to do worse than Gamecube.
#54CyborgTwentyPosted 11/5/2013 8:23:02 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
Nintendo is back!

This isn't funny, it's sad.
#55Rasputin77Posted 11/5/2013 8:31:54 AM(edited)
ManjiMidou posted...
How is quoting an article a trolling topic?

Are you new to the board, Manji? Junior detectives... they're an elite team of tween e-psychics who can interpret the intent of all posts by pressing their junk to the monitor and speaking in tongues. It's supposed to be a top-secret experiment by the government, but they escaped one day during a field trip to the circus, and have been on the loose ever since.

"How is quoting an article trolling"... BWA-HA-HA-HA!! XD Oh Majni... you're funny.

(PS - As long as the news is something they don't want to hear, yes - it is trolling. This site has ACTUALLY trained people to believe if someone posts something they didn't want to read, instead of simply not reading it, they should blame the person posting it for "encouraging an inappropriate response". That's right - people's reactions to shared news are now YOUR responsibility. God... in 10-20 years, this society is going to be f***ing laughable... way more than it is now, and that's saying something.)

StarBladeEdge posted...
everyone who posts negative things about wiiu ( true or not ) is a troll.fact.

If they don't make parenting licenses mandatory, then AT LEAST restrict internet access to triple-digit IQs. Please? =/

Maverick_Reznor posted...
it is about time i put his ignorant ass on the ignore list huh

STILL waiting to find out who gives a s*** about your ignore list. Why do you keep mentioning it if nobody cares?
---
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
GameFAQs needs a stat for "users who angrily tried to PM you but were blocked" XD
#56GEKGanonPosted 11/5/2013 8:45:53 AM
Monkmaster79 posted...
GEKGanon posted...
Ccroybb posted...
Wii U will certainly be fine by the time Mario Kart 8 comes out. X will have an impact for sure, but not as big as something like Mario or Smash Bros.

If it sells similarly to Xenoblade Chronicles, at this point, it would only move about 40,000 copies.

Xenoblade sold 83,000 copies in Japan during its first week.

You completely misconstrued my post. 100 million Wii units sold. Xenoblade Chronicles only sold like .83 million. That means less than 1% of Wii owners bought the game. With the Wii U sitting at only 4 million sold right now, if 1% of Wii U owners bought the game, that would only be 40,000 units sold.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#57kdognumba1Posted 11/5/2013 8:47:31 AM
According to VGChartz, as of Oct 26th, they've sold roughly 220,000 since October give or take. I calculated 227,874 between EU and NA between the week ending on October 5th to the week ending on Oct 26th. This doesn't include worldwide sales or Japanese sales either. Needless to say sales are picking up.
---
http://backloggery.com/kdog254 http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/Ouya/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#58Darth_ElusivePosted 11/5/2013 9:10:53 AM
Lefty128k posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Nintendo is back!

I heard it's on pace to do worse than Gamecube.

Gamecube is actually a nice machine with decent third party support. But Wii U.... sigh.
---
Forget about XBOX One. This is my XBOX720: i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Yakuza 5, Bioshock Infinite