Hideki goes nuts again. Bayonetta 2 losing exclusivity?

#1Jet_Set_Radi_GoPosted 11/3/2013 9:45:23 PM
http://www.play.tm/news/17579067/platinums-hideki-kamiya-a-tad-fed-up-of-questions-about-bayonetta-2s-wii-u-exclusivity/
#2WillWarePosted 11/3/2013 9:49:11 PM
I don't see where you get that idea. It's still exclusive.
---
I'm not exactly "normal." Hope this isn't a problem.
Remember - if no one agrees with you, you're probably wrong.
#3Mandrew257Posted 11/3/2013 9:49:31 PM
Not surprising.
---
If you're strong, you can fly, you can reach the other siiide, of the rainboooow.
#4Starwars4JPosted 11/3/2013 9:50:35 PM
In what world is him getting pissed off at Sony fanboys asking for Bayonetta 2 to come to their console a sign that it is losing exclusivity. I don't think people like you understand...Bayonetta 2 is funded by Nintendo. It's like The Wonderful 101 going multiplat, it will never happen.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#5DTY3Posted 11/3/2013 9:51:21 PM
The article said the opposite of what the topic title said. You're just trying to rile up idiots who don't read the links.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#6Jet_Set_Radi_Go(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 9:51:48 PM
WillWare posted...

Probably from all the flipping out and cursing, along with 'ASK NINTENDO'

Implying they are selling it
#7AwayFromHerePosted 11/3/2013 9:51:55 PM
Starwars4J posted...
In what world is him getting pissed off at Sony fanboys asking for Bayonetta 2 to come to their console a sign that it is losing exclusivity. I don't think people like you understand...Bayonetta 2 is funded by Nintendo. It's like The Wonderful 101 going multiplat, it will never happen.

You mean Xbox fanboys. Bayonetta wasn't all that popular on PS3 due to a shoddy port.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#8Mandrew257Posted 11/3/2013 9:52:10 PM
Starwars4J posted...

B BU BU BUT MASS EFFECT!
---
If you're strong, you can fly, you can reach the other siiide, of the rainboooow.
#9DTY3Posted 11/3/2013 9:53:00 PM
Jet_Set_Radi_Go posted...
WillWare posted...

Probably from all the flipping out and cursing, along with 'ASK NINTENDO'

Implying they are selling it

...just close this topic. You are terrible at reading implications.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#10EastCoastKodyPosted 11/3/2013 9:55:44 PM
sony ponies seem to h8 Wii U & XB1 to death.......yet they start petitions....and harass devs on twitter....to get exclusives for those consoles brought to the PS4