Nintendo wants to "enrich" the VC lineup

#1OzzieArcanePosted 11/5/2013 7:32:43 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/05/nintendo-enrich-virtual-console-lineup-3ds-wii-u/

Hopefully that means games will actually start coming at a faster pace and not Iwata just throwing around a buzzword.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 11/5/2013 7:34:23 PM
OzzieArcane posted...
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/05/nintendo-enrich-virtual-console-lineup-3ds-wii-u/

Hopefully that means games will actually start coming at a faster pace and not Iwata just throwing around a buzzword.

^ That. I really want to see some N64 games or something.
---
Rock, Paper, Snorlax.
Snorlax always wins.
#3CubeTVPosted 11/5/2013 8:02:16 PM
I hope that they have a cross buy thing where if I buy it once on Wii U, I can play it on the go with my 3DS. I can do it with my DS to GameCube (NES/SNES/GBA) or GC to Wii (PS1 and N64) via emulation by transferring the save data, but can't with my 3DS or Wii U. A faster release scheulde would also help me want to go VC more. Why, after almost one year with the Wii U being out, are we still only getting NES and SNES games? The Wii VC launched with a N64 game and had about 70 games one year afterwards with the Wii U just getting it's 50th game about two weeks ago (which was Urban Champion of all games iiirc with the Wii one being Mario Kart 64).

The biggest thing of all would be a account system. I used to have a Wii but sold them because I got bored with them, it would be nice to be able to keep my games on a account of some sort. I was fine with without it during the Wii since it was the first time but this is the Wii U: A new console that should do things better. If my GameCube or DS broke, I can just transfer the games I emulated to a different system or buy the same system and continue playing on there. Why can't I do that without having to send my system to Nintendo? This would be really nice along with (again), being able to transfer between systems.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#4Luigi4PresidentPosted 11/5/2013 8:19:49 PM
MOTHER 3 or bust

Oh, and I just want to see all the Wii games I purchased come out already. I've been holding off transferring my system, and it's starting to bother me.
---
In honor of the new season, introducing The Fall of Luigi4President
I don't see what's so bad about the barbarians. What's wrong with a good haircut?
#5ORANGE666Posted 11/5/2013 10:56:27 PM
Note how he says

"we would like to enrich our Virtual Console lineup"
instead of
"we will enrich our Virtual Console lineup"

I'd like to do a lot things but it doesn't mean I will do it. He says it all the time to dance around issues like pixar movies on 3ds
#6ElectricMolePosted 11/5/2013 11:19:44 PM
I will enrich Nintendos bank account if they put Mother 3 on the VC.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://abload.de/img/metabanderasps45tuxx.gif
#7STN79Posted 11/5/2013 11:40:30 PM
They need to stop adding everything we already have on the Wii's VC at the rate of one game a week and start giving us stuff we don't have. Also get the GBA games on there and it wouldn't hurt to add some Gamecube. Also we need games that never saw a release on the original Wii even though they should have. Demon's crest, Contra Harp corps and Castlevania Bloodlines would be a good start. Why didn't these get added first time around?

It really boggles the mind how these among many others were somehow left out.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#8TVisaPosted 11/5/2013 11:49:59 PM
They better do something special, like free games, for the Wii U's one year anniversary.
---
TV raised me, and I turned out tv. -Homer Simpson
#9TVisaPosted 11/5/2013 11:51:34 PM
Gimme Mother 3
---
TV raised me, and I turned out tv. -Homer Simpson
#10DTY3Posted 11/6/2013 12:40:25 AM
How bout they offer something that isn't a NES or SNES game?
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.