Hypothetical: What if the PS4 and XB1 have severe droughts while the Wii U...

#1SegavsCapcomPosted 11/5/2013 8:07:28 PM
Stays the course?

What would Nintendo fanboys says?
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom
#2NintendoSegaXPosted 11/5/2013 8:10:04 PM
Lets talk about fast food
---
Nintendo FTW
#3Dannyson97Posted 11/5/2013 8:10:05 PM
Then they would have droughts, and most fanboys will say how Sony and Microsoft are just as doomed. Us more civilized fans will keep it to ourselves.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#4Omega_BlackPosted 11/5/2013 8:55:20 PM
Spin, spin, spin and whole lot of backpedaling from a lot of fantrolls, lol.

I'd be very elated however as my Wii U would be getting this sudden flood of games.

But are they good games? That is the primary question.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#5Jacob46719Posted 11/5/2013 9:26:38 PM
I like plain doublecheeseburgers
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzYY7t4U0I0
#6AkaneJonesPosted 11/5/2013 9:36:01 PM
Which course though? Is the WiiU racing Piranha Plant Slide? Or is it the new Figure 8 one? Does that mean PS4 and Xbone slide off road on Dry Dry Desert?
#7BongbuddyPosted 11/5/2013 9:37:32 PM
The PS4 isn't going to have a drought. The games on that system can be played for a long time and not get boring because of online multiplayer. It's not going to be like the Wii U where all the "best games" don't have online multiplayer, so once you beat the single player the game turns into a drink coaster.
#8Dannyson97Posted 11/5/2013 9:40:22 PM
Bongbuddy posted...
The PS4 isn't going to have a drought. The games on that system can be played for a long time and not get boring because of online multiplayer. It's not going to be like the Wii U where all the "best games" don't have online multiplayer, so once you beat the single player the game turns into a drink coaster.

Bong what do you think people did before online play existed? They played with real people! Your also forgetting Nintendo games have unbeatable replay value.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#9NovaLevossidaPosted 11/5/2013 9:44:14 PM
I'm buying the PS4 for online titles. I'll be playing the online titles for a long time. The last FPS I bought I have played for two years and I will finally replace it on the 15th with its sequel on the PS4. If there's a drought, I really won't care too much.

Similarly, if Smash Brothers had been a launch game with competent online, the lack of games on the Wii U wouldn't have bothered me too much either.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
#10BongbuddyPosted 11/5/2013 9:46:01 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
Bongbuddy posted...

Bong what do you think people did before online play existed? They played with real people! Your also forgetting Nintendo games have unbeatable replay value.

Right, because everyone knows someone who can come over to their house and play a video game whenever they feel like it. And you're ignoring the fact that even the games that do have online multiplayer on Wii U have ridiculously small communities that guarantee the games will be dead within weeks. 800 people playing COD Ghosts. I wonder how many are playing on PS3/360? And I wonder how many are playing Battlefield 4 too? You know that game Wii U didn't get because EA knows this joke console isn't worth their time.