Is it time for Nintendo to step it up in the graphics department?

#1Semi45aPosted 11/5/2013 9:39:48 PM
Or just keep releasing innovative games like Bayonetta 2? Discuss.
---
#Likeasandwich, #dealwithit
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#2BongbuddyPosted 11/5/2013 9:41:10 PM
lol innovashun!
#3StevenTheGamblePosted 11/5/2013 11:13:54 PM
When you see bong buddy you know it's a troll topic. I said it before and I'll say it again
I'll play snake on your grandmothers cellphone. I don't need the graphics I need gameplay and music. And I've never played a bayonets game, and was never interested until I bought a wii u
But what about the game is innovative?
Do you know what the word means?
Your the same people who say the game pad is a gimmick over innovation
When it's changing the game industry and pushing it fourth.

When I was a kid I was BLOWN AWAY by the idea of iPods that can sense touch. Never did I assume I could use a touch screen like that to aid me with maps and options in the middle of a Zelda game! **** man that was even crazy talk until I heard about Microsoft doing it with smart glass. I didn't even know what a wii u was
#4wingo84Posted 11/5/2013 11:53:52 PM
Well from what we've seen of Kart, they already have stepped it up a notch.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
#5vectorman5Posted 11/6/2013 12:46:54 AM
I'm buying 3D world because it looks fun, not because it's transcending the uncanny valley. The day Nintendo prioritizes graphics over fun is the day they die.
---
Five years ago we were sick of all the Mega Man games. Now we can't get one to finish development.
#6cha_fan1Posted 11/6/2013 1:37:26 AM
As long as they get as much as possible out of the system, I'm happy. Next generation should put things a little closer to on par between Nintendo and its competitors, at least as far as the average game goes. AAA titles may still demand a bit more, but most titles should be able to be cross-platform after this generation, which would bring things down to the first party exclusives each system offers.
---
A musical sentence is a motive that is immediately developed upon then drives towards a PAC, IAC, or HC. The PC was likely unallowed due to counterpoint rules.
#7DiscostewSMPosted 11/6/2013 1:38:41 AM
Is this thread meant to be a follow-up trap thread after the one recently made about Nintendo fans saying graphics don't matter?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project