Is it time for Nintendo to step it up in the graphics department?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it time for Nintendo to step it up in the graphics department?
2 years ago#1
Or just keep releasing innovative games like Bayonetta 2? Discuss.
#Likeasandwich, #dealwithit
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
2 years ago#2
lol innovashun!
2 years ago#3
When you see bong buddy you know it's a troll topic. I said it before and I'll say it again
I'll play snake on your grandmothers cellphone. I don't need the graphics I need gameplay and music. And I've never played a bayonets game, and was never interested until I bought a wii u
But what about the game is innovative?
Do you know what the word means?
Your the same people who say the game pad is a gimmick over innovation
When it's changing the game industry and pushing it fourth.

When I was a kid I was BLOWN AWAY by the idea of iPods that can sense touch. Never did I assume I could use a touch screen like that to aid me with maps and options in the middle of a Zelda game! **** man that was even crazy talk until I heard about Microsoft doing it with smart glass. I didn't even know what a wii u was
2 years ago#4
Well from what we've seen of Kart, they already have stepped it up a notch.
NNID - Wingo84
Learning the flute/Contemplating buying a 3DS
2 years ago#5
I'm buying 3D world because it looks fun, not because it's transcending the uncanny valley. The day Nintendo prioritizes graphics over fun is the day they die.
Five years ago we were sick of all the Mega Man games. Now we can't get one to finish development.
2 years ago#6
As long as they get as much as possible out of the system, I'm happy. Next generation should put things a little closer to on par between Nintendo and its competitors, at least as far as the average game goes. AAA titles may still demand a bit more, but most titles should be able to be cross-platform after this generation, which would bring things down to the first party exclusives each system offers.
A musical sentence is a motive that is immediately developed upon then drives towards a PAC, IAC, or HC. The PC was likely unallowed due to counterpoint rules.
2 years ago#7
Is this thread meant to be a follow-up trap thread after the one recently made about Nintendo fans saying graphics don't matter?
--- - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it time for Nintendo to step it up in the graphics department?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived