miyamoto retiring and more mature games?

#11omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 12:37:37 AM
Mario is just a vicious or even more so than gta. Youtube game theory.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#12ElectricMolePosted 11/6/2013 12:39:03 AM
why is Miyamoto retiring now when nintendo needs him the most?
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://abload.de/img/metabanderasps45tuxx.gif
#13strongo9Posted 11/6/2013 12:44:19 AM
I'm not sure some of you even now what the difference between a mature rating and a mature theme is.
---
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce GT 540m
#14omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2013 12:49:32 AM
strongo9 posted...
I'm not sure some of you even now what the difference between a mature rating and a mature theme is.

Do it matters? Nintendo barely dip into either one save for very few games.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#15GamerguymassPosted 11/6/2013 2:06:04 AM
omniryu posted...
strongo9 posted...

Do it matters? Nintendo barely dip into either one save for very few games.

Why is it up to Nintendo to create games in literally every single genre themselves? This isn't expected of any other company so I don't see why Nintendo should be expected to do it. No one whines that Rockstar or Bethesda don't create family friendly games, so if you want to play "mature" games then there are plenty of choices out there for you.

Also that YouTube video was rather insulting. Shigeru Miyamoto is not the Steve Jobs of Nintendo. Miyamoto actually has talent and has created something himself to earn his credit unlike Jobs.
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#16AceMosPosted 11/6/2013 2:10:33 AM
omniryu posted...
deimos91 posted...
Depends are we talking Mature like CoD/BF etc. or are we talking like Metro 203/Fallout etc.

Any range from a final fantasy to those or even geist/eternal darkness. And, yes, even a fps.

final fantasy is not verry mature

mature JRPGS are the tales of games baiten kaitos xenosaga xenoblade radiant historia ect
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#17SoeroahPosted 11/6/2013 2:10:50 AM
As long as it isn't the definition of 'mature' if you ask a thirteen year old what they think the word means, I'm fine with whatever.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#18bartz90Posted 11/6/2013 2:11:28 AM
ElectricMole posted...
why is Miyamoto retiring now when nintendo needs him the most?

The man has done a lot for Nintendo and he's getting to be quite old. He shouldn't have to be Nintendo's go-to work monkey until he dies. IMO his time is passed, and that's fine. He's not retiring right this minute anyway.
---
-
#19Stefan1277Posted 11/6/2013 2:33:59 AM
Gamers and mature don't really go together. The M rating is for Manchildren, not Mature, mind you.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#20Otti_OpaoPosted 11/6/2013 4:55:35 AM
The Wii U does need some more mature themed games with less mascots for sure whatever genre they are.

Someone asked why people say this and why are nintendo expected to release them, the reason for that is basically they do not have great third party relations and in order to keep the more mature fans on the Wii U they need these games.