Walmart site was glitched; Sonic Lost World and others for $18

#11ArchsazePosted 11/6/2013 6:14:15 AM
FayeLady posted...
I ordered 3 of those 9 dollar monitors. Doubt they let it thru tho.

In the Pokemon X message board, there's a guy in the thread there that tried to get two games and the monitor. The monitor didn't get through and Walmart canceled his order.
#12DifferentialEquationPosted 11/6/2013 6:19:30 AM(edited)
Which monitor was $9?

I ordered a few 360 games and so far my order hasn't been cancelled.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#13FishbulbPosted 11/7/2013 7:46:14 AM
Walmart is cancelling all mis-priced orders and giving each user a $10 gift card.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#14JiZamez(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 7:51:01 AM
Fishbulb posted...
Walmart is cancelling all mis-priced orders and giving each user a $10 gift card.

My 3 copies of GTA5 are en route, to be delivered today (according to FedEx tracking). Guess only people with unrealistic orders (boatloads of monitors or the $1600 Samsung tv) are getting cancelled. Also, people who got in on the glitch hours after it began. I caught it within 15 minutes of it getting posted about, so I guess I lucked out.

There's a few stories over on cheapassgamer of people saying they have a monitor on the way (people who only ordered a single one) but I guess seeing some proof of that would be nice.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#15FishbulbPosted 11/7/2013 8:03:41 AM
JiZamez posted...
Fishbulb posted...

My 3 copies of GTA5 are en route, to be delivered today (according to FedEx tracking). Guess only people with unrealistic orders (boatloads of monitors or the $1600 Samsung tv) are getting cancelled. Also, people who got in on the glitch hours after it began. I caught it within 15 minutes of it getting posted about, so I guess I lucked out.

There's a few stories over on cheapassgamer of people saying they have a monitor on the way (people who only ordered a single one) but I guess seeing some proof of that would be nice.

Maybe once it's shipped there's nothing they can do. Good for you.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.