Walmart site was glitched; Sonic Lost World and others for $18

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Walmart site was glitched; Sonic Lost World and others for $18

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
3 years ago#11
FayeLady posted...
I ordered 3 of those 9 dollar monitors. Doubt they let it thru tho.

In the Pokemon X message board, there's a guy in the thread there that tried to get two games and the monitor. The monitor didn't get through and Walmart canceled his order.
Which monitor was $9?

I ordered a few 360 games and so far my order hasn't been cancelled.
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
3 years ago#13
Walmart is cancelling all mis-priced orders and giving each user a $10 gift card.
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.

User Info: Jamez

Jamez
3 years ago#14
Fishbulb posted...
Walmart is cancelling all mis-priced orders and giving each user a $10 gift card.

My 3 copies of GTA5 are en route, to be delivered today (according to FedEx tracking). Guess only people with unrealistic orders (boatloads of monitors or the $1600 Samsung tv) are getting cancelled. Also, people who got in on the glitch hours after it began. I caught it within 15 minutes of it getting posted about, so I guess I lucked out.

There's a few stories over on cheapassgamer of people saying they have a monitor on the way (people who only ordered a single one) but I guess seeing some proof of that would be nice.
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
3 years ago#15
JiZamez posted...
Fishbulb posted...

My 3 copies of GTA5 are en route, to be delivered today (according to FedEx tracking). Guess only people with unrealistic orders (boatloads of monitors or the $1600 Samsung tv) are getting cancelled. Also, people who got in on the glitch hours after it began. I caught it within 15 minutes of it getting posted about, so I guess I lucked out.

There's a few stories over on cheapassgamer of people saying they have a monitor on the way (people who only ordered a single one) but I guess seeing some proof of that would be nice.

Maybe once it's shipped there's nothing they can do. Good for you.
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Walmart site was glitched; Sonic Lost World and others for $18

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived